Locked down again

The panning feels a little unbalanced. I think it's leaning a little right.

I'm hearing a lot of mouth noises between words.

Gads sounds like the quality of talent these days has tanked. I hope he doesn't forget the words. So much to remember.

Interesting song - I think you would benefit by tightening up the playing and adding definition to the guitars. Then focus you vocals on somethings other
than repeating Lockdown - although there is a certain sense of claustrophobia in doing so that compliments the song,

The panning feels a little unbalanced. I think it's leaning a little right.

I'm hearing a lot of mouth noises between words.
So I cleaned up all those lip noises. You're right they were pretty offensive.
I read somewhere that instead of trying to pan stuff 'across the stereo spectrum' just do hard left, hard right or down the middle which is what I'be done on this one. Not sure why it's leaning on your end. Maybe one of my ears is crapping out faster than the other one. Cheers Steve

Gads sounds like the quality of talent these days has tanked. I hope he doesn't forget the words. So much to remember.
LOL yes, lyrics not a long suit over here. Yeah probably overdid the repetitive aspect of the lockdown. You'll be pleased to know I've added some additional lyrics. Well 2 words to be exact, doubling the word count. Singer's got his work cut out now :D Thanks for the spin

Interesting song - I think you would benefit by tightening up the playing and adding definition to the guitars. Then focus you vocals on somethings other
than repeating Lockdown - although there is a certain sense of claustrophobia in doing so that compliments the song,
There's a lot of slow repeats on the guitars that I didn't get to fit quite right. Yeah the vocal repetition gets old pretty quick. I've chopped some out and added a couple more words for variation. Thanks for the feedback Papanate

Hey Bulls Hit-I think the mix sounds good, though i miss the in your face slamming drums i remember you for. The guitars seem to be driving this one more. I like the guitar tones and the separation between instruments you have. The one part that bothers me is that synth bass part that happens in the middle and end of the tune, they seem to be arpeggiating at a slightly faster tempo than the drums, my ear expects that digital stuff to be precise and it seems to be slightly lacking that tightness. I like the overall feel of the song, it's a good way to remember these past few years and would be great over a dystopian video!

Hey Bulls Hit-I think the mix sounds good, though i miss the in your face slamming drums i remember you for. The guitars seem to be driving this one more. I like the guitar tones and the separation between instruments you have. The one part that bothers me is that synth bass part that happens in the middle and end of the tune, they seem to be arpeggiating at a slightly faster tempo than the drums, my ear expects that digital stuff to be precise and it seems to be slightly lacking that tightness. I like the overall feel of the song, it's a good way to remember these past few years and would be great over a dystopian video!
Yeah I've been experimenting with a different drum treatments. The synth is a Mopho analog. I couldn't get the sequencer to play exactly in time with the drums so I kinda fudged it. Thanks for noticing! :D Great to get the feedback cheers Strat

Back