Live and Recording Studio Gear for sale

fedayi1

Mixing / PA / Recording:

Mackie CR1604 VLZ with rack stand - $450
16 pre-amp Channel Analog Mixer. This is the heart and sole of my studio. Some face scratches but it is in excellent working condition. Each channel has a line and insert input. Has separate sub-groups1&2 and 3&4, multiple send/return buses and tape in/out. 8 direct outputs for channels 1 – 8. I use it to this today and can demo on-site as needed. Premium professional, analog mixing console.

EV 61 PMX Six Channel Powered Mixer - $590
This self powered mixing board has 6 mic pre-amps with built in 9 band graphic EQ , delay and reverb. It has separate output and monitoring buses so you can have your own mix to monitor what is also going out to the crowd. This comes with extra long power and speaker cables as well as a travel hard case for mixer and all items. Great recording mixer and PA, for live bands, schools, church, DJ and outdoor events.

Realistic MPA-95 100W PA Amp - $225
Features 4 mic pre-amps and analog power output monitoring meter display. Speaker output to 4, 8, 16 ohms and 70V. Also has phono inputs. Great basic PA for live bands, schools, church, DJ and outdoor events.

Yamaha MT2X Multitrack cassette recorder - $225
How many times do you want and need a mobile multitrack recorder without getting into all the complication of the computer DAW’s and related studio equipment. This “carry with you” item allows multitrack recording to cassette tape. I have used this to capture many sessions between musicians where otherwise shared musical ideas would have been lost. Very easy to use. Pop in a tape and hit record. That’s it. Features 2 mic pre-amps and midi in/out..

Tascam DA-30 with Remote - $325
Ultra clean Suburb Analog to Digital conversion. Records onto 2 track DAT tape. Features choice of analog or digital input. Balanced and unbalance ins / outs. Have choice of coaxial or AES/EBU Digital in/out ‘s. Unit comes with a remote control and owners manual.

Pioneer CT-W616DR - $75
Dual cassette recorder player. Excellent working condition. In a professional recording studio environment. Original owner.
Call Greg at 908 528 7866

Computer Hardware Interface

Layla 20Bit with PCI card & cable - $150
This excellent 20-bit hardware interface from Echo Audio (which I have had interfacing with my Machie 1604 and my PC make up the core of my studio. This device matches up to most all the current day converters in terms of sound and quality, for a fraction of the price. Those of us in this industry know this to be a fact! The interface is in excellent working condition and is in use today in my studio and is available for on-site demos. The Echo Layla system is the perfect center for the home based, and professional studio.
Pristine audio quality with incredibly easy to use controls. It is compatible with just about everything (Mac and Windows). Features 8 line inputs and 10 line outputs. Midi In/Out, S/PDIF digital in/out and clock. Comes with PCI card and long computer interface cable.

Effects:

Alesis Midiverb - $90
Old school multiple effects processor. Great with vocals, drums, guitar. Midi in/thru. Independent wet/dry mix control. Very simple operation. In excellent condition.

BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A - $125
Dual channel signal enhancer. I have used this to enhance signals from phonographs, to tape playback, to live vocals. It brings the input signal to life and gives it “pop”. It’s a great addition to anyone’s studio.

Call Greg at 908 528 7866 (EST)

Attachments

• Midiverb1.jpg
    Midiverb1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Mackie 1604 VLZ_1.jpg
    Mackie 1604 VLZ_1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Layla 1.jpg
    Layla 1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Yamaha MT2X_1.jpg
    Yamaha MT2X_1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Realistic MPA-95_1.jpg
    Realistic MPA-95_1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 107
  • EV 61PMX_1.jpg
    EV 61PMX_1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 105
  • BBE Sonic Max1.jpg
    BBE Sonic Max1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Pioneer CT-W616DR Dual Tape Deck_1.jpg
    Pioneer CT-W616DR Dual Tape Deck_1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 109
Normally, I don't do this, preferring a caveat emptor approach, but this time, I think it's in order...

What planet do you live on? Those prices are, literally, out of this world- and not in a good way. $225 for that Rat Shack amp/mixer? Man, those things are nearly junk, and sell for about $50, tops. $75 for a home-audio cassette deck? You can find those, every freakin' day, for $25 or less at just about any thrift shop. $90 for a Midiverb? Man, your prices are not even close enough to real-world prices to encourage anyone to make any offers.

Posting that kind of crap in your very first post is first cousin to spam, and spammers get run out of town in a hurry 'round these parts. Get real with your prices, and contribute something to our community, here, please.

Everything in 100% working order. Everything is in good - great cosmetic condition. I am an audio engineer and orginal owner of all items, all kept in climate controled home studio. I am honest person, easy to work with and all transactions are hassle free. All items have been used with great success. Your entitled to your opinion, but if interested, make an offer.

Hello. The prices are based upon the range I saw over a month period looking at ebay and some other sites. So they are more than fair, but I am open to offers. I am in New Jersey. (I already sold 2 items, so please specifiy what you may be interested in. Thanks

get this guy off the forum. this is not a place for your shenanigans ****.

See what I mean? If this post gets reported as spam, I can not say that one of the mods won't delete your post and ban you, fedayi1. Frankly, I would support a ban, at this point in time. Heck, if things don't change, and I mean pronto, I may well start that process.

Again, being a contributing member of HR is how you earn the right to sell stuff here. ALL your posts so far have been you trying to sell stuff. I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you are making that difficult. Consider yourself on notice.

Hello. The prices are based upon the range I saw over a month period looking at ebay and some other sites. So they are more than fair, but I am open to offers. I am in New Jersey. (I already sold 2 items, so please specifiy what you may be interested in. Thanks

Well if your selling your gear on evilbay keep on going as for the prices they do seem high - what one might find in the used section of a music store.

Yeah, you need to contribute to the forums in order to use the Free Ad's section here. Unless you contribute, your posts will be considered spam and deleted.

Consider this a +1 to this being your last warning.

Or lower your prices, and people might not complain. :)

***Or if you have a MXL Cube microphone for moresound. :D

Ahhh...the Mackie CR1604 VLZ :)

My first board. I learned how to do pretty much everything from that Mackie.

Good memories. :D

But yeah, these prices are pretty high. I don't think you'll get many offers unless you become a little flexible.

Q: How many mods does it take to beat down one spamming troll n00b?

A: Three, so far.

Dearest moderators,

Chill, dudes. Just delete the thread, ban the guy, and be done with it. While I totally agree with the point that some n00b shouldn't be using this place as his own personal overpriced garage sale, you don't need to make a grand display of force. It's always better to moderate discreetly than it is to look like giant power-mad dictators.

Sincerely,

Gregory_L

Dearest moderators,

Chill, dudes. Just delete the thread, ban the guy, and be done with it. While I totally agree with the point that some n00b shouldn't be using this place as his own personal overpriced garage sale, you don't need to make a grand display of force. It's always better to moderate discreetly than it is to look like giant power-mad dictators.

Sincerely,

Gregory_L

Actually, I was just being me here. Guy may have something to offer. If I were a power-mad dictator, I would have just deleted it. :D

But you are correct Greg, and a PM would have probably been more appropriate. Point taken. :)

Lol not sure what I did...

Forgive me for reminiscing about my first mixer??? :confused: I honestly don't care who sells what (besides hoes of course :laughings:) or how many posts that individual has, as long as it's not spammed throughout HR :)

Actually, (and many of you know how I feel about spammers) this individual is selling directly on this site and not simply advertising for E-Bay sales so I'm fairly cool with that. It would be nice if he/she joined us for a while before selling stuff though.
Anyway, the real point I want to make is that $150 for an Echo Layla is an excellent starting point.
Pretty hard to get into ADAT for any less than that.
Have a look:

Features

- S/PDIF I/O (coax & optical) at 24-bit/96kHz
- ADAT optical digital I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Stereo headphone output with volume knob
- Sync via word, S/PDIF, ADAT, or MTC
- Supports full duplex 16 channel in, 16 channel out operation
- Rack-mountable single space breakout box
- Heavy-duty aluminum case
- 15 ft. cable to connect to PC
- AD & D/A converters in external breakout box
- 56-bit / 100mHz DSP for digital mixing
- Near zero latency hardware monitoring

2 auto-sensing universal inputs (mic/guitar/line):
-- Meters, trim knobs, phantom power, & channel inserts

6 balanced 1/4 in. analog inputs:
-- 113dB (A-weighted) dynamic range
-- +4dBu / -10dBV nominal levels

8 balanced 1/4 in. analog outputs:
-- 114dB (A-weighted) dynamic range
-- +4dBu / -10dBV nominal levels

PCI bus mastering interface:
-- Bus powered
-- Works with PCI-X (3.3/5 volt) & Power Mac G5

That's a good audio interface folks.
Tie that up with a Behringer ADA8000 and you've got yourself a 16 track studio.

Gents. I guess I will try to state my case, but from some of the posts I received, it may just be an uphill battle... Anyway here goes...I came upon this site just recently as I am looking to sell some of the items in my home studio. I feel based upon evaluation I did for quite some time from other sites and talking to people in the industry, that the prices I am asking for the listed items is more than fair. (Again, I am flexible and willing to adjust if I am off). Also, I was not aware of the criteria to join the discussion forums before posting (sorry, I honestly did not know that was required, was not listed any where on the site as "needed"). I am not a spammer or whatever else I was called on here. I am just a guy who loves audio and recording (like you guys) and have spend most of my life professionally and nonprofessionally doing this stuff. I am making the switch from PC/Sonar to MAC/Logic or Pro tools (still not sure...), and need the money to do so, which is why I am selling these items. Most of the items I have listed here are in current use for recording sessions I have with a few local bands. Everything is in perfect working order. Sorry to rub anyone the wrong way here, it was not my intent.

I believe we may have over reacted. Truce... It would be nice to hear from you in the forums. Welcome to the forum man. :)

Back