Lets solve the worlds problems.

Looks like Alvin had an idea, then gave up on it. Probably decided to just go for the money. :LOL:

The American people have had enough of the Biden v Trump shit show. It's ludicrous for anyone to keep thinking that it's gonna be a 2024 rematch between Biden and Trump.

Like it, or not, there's a growing number of Democrats who distrust The Big Guy, and his ties to Burisma, and his denying any involvement or knowledge of Hunter's business adventures. The vast amount of emails and text messages between Joe and Hunter are proof enough of the Big Guy's complicity.

So, what's next? Choices have to be made. Two choices. Democrats can continue to support Joe throughout the process of nomination for 2024.........or
Intelligent Democrats should consider abandoning Joe and Kamala in favor of more competent candidates. More than likely, Democrats within the House and Senate will continue to support the BIG DOMINO that could expose the levels of corruption.

Republicans are also faced with a dilemma. Here, at HR, rednecks have recently been demonized and placed into that basket of deplorable people that HRC hated years ago, and she still hates those people to this day.

Like I said, Republicans are also facing a dilemma.

The United States has suffered enough already. A 2024 rematch between Biden and Trump would amount to nothing more than adding insult to injury.

Enough is enough.

Republicans are also faced with a dilemma.

Like I said, Republicans are also facing a dilemma.
I don't disagree with the larger thrust of you post. But I'm curious - what do you think the dilemma is for Republicans?

Intelligent Democrats should consider abandoning Joe and Kamala in favor of more competent candidates
Do you have any suggestions? Anyone in particular in mind?

I don't disagree with the larger thrust of you post. But I'm curious - what do you think the dilemma is for Republicans?

Do you have any suggestions? Anyone in particular in mind?
To answer your questions:

Republicans need to abandon Trump. Without doubt, the Biden (or whomever is in control) administration has perfected the art of political assassination via media outlets and direct control of the DOJ. As to whom the 2024 GOP nominee should be replace Trump...I claim ignorance because I seriously doubt that that there is a sitting member of The House or Senate among Republicans who haven't broken laws.

As to the other side in question: Whom do you trust within the ranks of Congress and Senate to run for office to replace Joe and Kamala?

Quite the conundrum, yes?

As to the other side in question: Whom do you trust within the ranks of Congress and Senate to run for office to replace Joe and Kamala?
I apologize for the confusion. My question above about any suggestions was meant about potential alternatives for democrats.

I don't have any.

You?

All you TV techies, explain this to me please. Late sixties, I have a TV with a remote control. I have a cloth tie bag full of loose change. I dump it out on the couch next to me to count it and the TV changes channels. So I try it many times again. I would say one out of five dumps of coins changed the channel on the TV? Are the coins clanging together sending out a radio frequency to change the channel? I just had another worthless thought. Back then the coins were all silver, copper ect. I wonder if todays coins would do the same.

Last edited:
All you TV techies, explain this to me please. Late sixties, I have a TV with a remote control. I have a cloth tie bag full of loose change. I dump it out on the couch next to me to count it and the TV changes channels. So I try it many times again. I would say one out of five dumps of coins changed the channel on the TV? Are the coins clanging together sending out a radio frequency to change the channel? I just had another worthless thought. Back then the coins were all silver, copper ect. I wonder if todays coins would do the same.
Those old remotes were based on tonal frequencies as opposed to radio. I'm guessing clacking some spoons together would have accomplished the same thing.

In 1956, Robert Adler developed Zenith Space Command, a wireless remote. It was mechanical and used ultrasound to change the channel and volume. When the user pushed a button on the remote control, it struck a bar and clicked, hence they were commonly called "clickers", and the mechanics were similar to a pluck. Each of the four bars emitted a different fundamental frequency with ultrasonic harmonics, and circuits in the television detected these sounds and interpreted them as channel-up, channel-down, sound-on/off, and power-on/off.

Later, the rapid decrease in price of transistors made possible cheaper electronic remotes that contained a piezoelectric crystal that was fed by an oscillating electric current at a frequency near or above the upper threshold of human hearing, though still audible to dogs. The receiver contained a microphone attached to a circuit that was tuned to the same frequency. Some problems with this method were that the receiver could be triggered accidentally by naturally occurring noises or deliberately by metal against glass, for example, and some people could hear the lower ultrasonic harmonics.

Back