Let's Go Brandon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with the lack of truck drivers. How many years have car companies been talking driver less vehicles. Budweiser used one already. Why would anyone train to be a truck driver, when the industry will be automated within a few years? The training is at least $6000, and you have very little down time.
What snowman is discovering is the nightmare. Once Tesla bot is up and Bezos 'aliens robo loader' then what? They have flying robots to pick the food. Autonomous Cybertrucks?

I'm a tech, I don't think we are replaceable yet. Who knows. Dock workers..All of Amazon, could be robots. If machine learning is being applied. Who knows how fast AI will happen. Sooner than later no doubt.

Not even the job of 'family dog' is safe. Boston Dynamics has a robot dog, that never needs a dog psychiatrist to find out why it shits the rug. Once these robots are online what are you thinking will happen to the wages with no labor shortages. Ever.

Civil war is already happening at class warfare levels. With this robot infrastructure already being implemented and improved, the elite could commit genocide and they wouldn't miss a package delivery.

After the dawn of the machines, you will have a Service based economy for the rich. The poor will have no employment. The economy will no longer have a labor base. That economic model is called a ruin.

Lets not forget NETZERO EMISSIONS by 2050! No problem, there won't be anything..

Last edited:
whoisbrandon.jpg

Reading and writing & rhythmic ticks. Talk to the rhythmic flagellation stick. Need to turn to the right real quick? Navman now has a new Doobie Mick.

I hate how most musicians are ignorant liberals. Always hate on Trump and support bullshit that comes out of California. We express what is going on in our life through our music but most disquise what the truth is by what they feel is the narrative. That's the way I see it from my side and if I'm wrong then I'm sorry but it is always those that are anti-GOP that show their emotions the most.

I hate how most musicians are ignorant liberals. Always hate on Trump and support bullshit that comes out of California. We express what is going on in our life through our music but most disquise what the truth is by what they feel is the narrative. That's the way I see it from my side and if I'm wrong then I'm sorry but it is always those that are anti-GOP that show their emotions the most.
Is there a middle option? Can we hate Trump for normalizing constant lying and gaslighting, and destroying faith in our free elections to the point of encouraging people to invade our own capitol, AND get frustrated that the media is biased, spending is out of control, and unchecked leftism can lead to unsustainable situations like CA?

Is there a middle option? Can we hate Trump for normalizing constant lying and gaslighting, and destroying faith in our free elections to the point of encouraging people to invade our own capitol, AND get frustrated that the media is biased, spending is out of control, and unchecked leftism can lead to unsustainable situations like CA?
Why do you want to hate anybody?

To be on honest as a non American not living in your country. Mr Trump as far as American presidents go, was actually not too bad. He didn't invade any country, usually third world, as the rest of them have. He appeared to be working for the American people and not your armaments manufacturers. He didn't vomit on anybody, force women to smoke cigars and got the name of people and countries he met and visited correct sometimes.

But you hated him for it and accused him of everything under the sun and tried to imprison him on false allegations.

You didnt like him........that's ok...........So now you got what you deserved.:ROFLMAO: Be happy...........because now you giving the world the best entertainment and laughs in their lives.

Last edited:
Why do you want to hate anybody?

To be on honest as a non American not living in your country. Mr Trump as far as American presidents go, was actually not too bad. He didn't invade any country, usually third world, as the rest of them have. He appeared to be working for the American people and not your armaments manufacturers. He didn't vomit on anybody, force women to smoke cigars and got the name of people and countries he met and visited correct sometimes.

But you hated him for it and accused him of everything under the sun and tried to imprison him on false allegations.

You didnt like him........that's ok...........So now you got what you deserved.:ROFLMAO: Be happy...........because now you giving the world the best entertainment and laughs in their lives.
I don’t “want” to hate anyone. Why do you gloat? I want the president of this country to reflect the best of who we are, and I want to be proud. I am happy Trump didn’t start any wars. As a president, he was not ALL bad. He did, as I mentioned, normalize “alternative facts” and severely damage faith in our elections with false accusations that we’re all thrown out of court, even by judges he appointed. For that, I do hate him. No one tried to imprison him, you are incorrect on that, and all the allegations against him for which he was impeached were not proven false. The impeachment was partisan vote.

“I got what I deserve”? What did I get? What do I deserve? Why?

Last edited:
I don’t “want” to hate anyone. Why do you gloat? I want the president of this country to reflect the best of who we are, and I want to be proud. I am happy Trump didn’t start any wars. As a president, he was not ALL bad. He did, as I mentioned, normalize “alternative facts” and severely damage faith in our elections with false accusations that we’re all thrown out of court, even by judges he appointed. For that, I do hate him. No one tried to imprison him, you are incorrect on that.
I thought if you were impeached or colluded with others (Russians) to defraud elections you would go to jail?

Gloat.........I dont gloat.

I thought if you were impeached or colluded with others (Russians) to defraud elections you would go to jail?

Gloat.........I dont gloat.
A sitting president would have to be successfully impeached to remove him from office before there could be any criminal proceedings.

You may see indictments against Trump in the near future now that he’s out.

Yeah. Most musicians are intelligent so they lean left. Go figure. LETS GO BANNON!

It takes something more than intelligence to act intelligently, says someone I can't recall.

It may be said that most musicians are intelligent, though it is also said that most musicians exhibit symptoms of mental illness. Most, not all. ymmv

Yeah. Most musicians are intelligent so they lean left. Go figure. LETS GO BANNON!
Most musicians are stupid. And you proved that with the Bannon arguement. You can't argue that most musicians are living in their momma's basement or are gracious enough to have their girlfriends paying all the bills while they are low-life bums. Don't deny it! I hope you are neither but you know that is the truth.

Last edited:
I don’t “want” to hate anyone. Why do you gloat? I want the president of this country to reflect the best of who we are, and I want to be proud. I am happy Trump didn’t start any wars. As a president, he was not ALL bad. He did, as I mentioned, normalize “alternative facts” and severely damage faith in our elections with false accusations that we’re all thrown out of court, even by judges he appointed. For that, I do hate him. No one tried to imprison him, you are incorrect on that, and all the allegations against him for which he was impeached were not proven false. The impeachment was partisan vote.

“I got what I deserve”? What did I get? What do I deserve? Why?
The Dems after he was elected tried their best to make it that he cheated to win that election. They would not quit for the whole term he was president. The Russians got him there. Now they are figuring out that Hillary was a lying ass piece of shit along with all other democrats that were going along with the bullshit narrative. I don't care about Trump as a person but he was better than the longterm abject failure that is there today. Argue that!

Most musicians are stupid. And you proved that with the Bannon arguement. You can't argue that most musicians are living in their momma's basement or are gracious enough to have their girlfriends paying all the bills while they are low-life bums. Don't deny it! I hope you are neither but you know that is the truth.
You ever just kick back and light some vagina scented candles? Yeah man, youre not working out..Get yer fuckin head straight. Musicians I know are the most creative and operating at the highest levels..You must be jealous. Not sure scented candles are gonna help you.
Screenshot 2021-11-14 020824.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back