Let me introduce myself...

I want to meet Dave. Hey! Hey Dave! How are ya man?! Stop by and say hi! Dave?! It seems yelling don't work. I'll try channeling him through psychic meditation. I'm not very good at it so don't get your hopes up.dave.....ummmmummmmmdave Nope. No go there.

Probably because of how famous he is huh? :)

Probably. It's the same reason I never hear from Cher anymore.

He's too busy saving the world and stuff like that!

He is Famous Dave not Super Dave!

Any of you remember Super Dave? I think he usta be on the Letterman show portraying an Evil Knievel character that always crashed doing his death-defying stunts worst than at Caesar's Palace or Snake river.

I want to meet Dave. Hey! Hey Dave! How are ya man?! Stop by and say hi! Dave?! It seems yelling don't work. I'll try channeling him through psychic meditation. I'm not very good at it so don't get your hopes up.dave.....ummmmummmmmdave Nope. No go there.

Come on Jim you have to be the Dave. Get into it more!.! UUUUUUuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmMMM~UUUUUUuuuuuummmmmmmMMM ☼ whoa ..... almost passed out there!

Just got off the phone with Dave...

He said he misses us.

You ever notice that you never see Dave and Superman in the same room! At the same time!!!

For awhile i was in a band with two guys named Dave. Dave on drums and Dave on bass. I used to say this is my brother Dave and my other brother Dave. true story Dave.

Well, Trapeze had a drummer called Dave Holland {he went onto join Judas Priest} and Miles Davies had a bassist called Dave Holland. I always thought if they got together with the two Holland brothers that part wrote all those great songs for Motown {one was a keyboardist}, they could call themselves "The Netherlands" ! :D

For awhile i was in a band with two guys named Dave. Dave on drums and Dave on bass. I used to say this is my brother Dave and my other brother Dave. true story Dave.
I did some storytelling at my kids' school the other week and I told them a story about a family where all the siblings (3 boys, 2 girls) were called Anthony. I kind of made it up as I went along and in the story 4 of them changed their names. The next time I saw the kids, I gave them an update and said they'd changed their names again to Antoinette, Antonia, Anton and Antoine. Not Dave though......

Back