Let me hear it!

I told you to stick to Jenga.

I know dude, I know.

Working on a Marauder for a guy today, what were Gibson thinking dude? seriously, I should do him a favour and drop it.

Just pulled the bridge post inserts, no earth, the joys. :)

I know dude, I know.

Working on a Marauder for a guy today, what were Gibson thinking dude? seriously, I should do him a favour and drop it.

Just pulled the bridge post inserts, no earth, the joys. :)

A product of the Norlin days. No earth? Do you mean to the strings?

A product of the Norlin days. No earth? Do you mean to the strings?

No bridge earth, I found what's left of it under the pickguard, done the frets, wee bit of soldering and a setup and it should be sounding pretty terrible. :)

No bridge earth, I found what's left of it under the pickguard, done the frets, wee bit of soldering and a setup and it should be sounding pretty terrible. :)

There is usually a hole from the bass side bridge post hole to the body cavity. Many times Gibson didn't go as far as to actually put a ground wire in there as well. Typical Gibson. Sadly quite common... If the hole is there just run some fuse wire through it.

There is usually a hole from the bass side bridge post hole to the body cavity. Many times Gibson didn't go as far as to actually put a ground wire in there as well. Typical Gibson. Sadly quite common... If the hole is there just run some fuse wire through it.

Hole's on the treble side, the earth was there at one time, I have seen them without tho, to be fair it's in pretty good nick for a guitar that's nearly forty years old, just noticed the tuners need work too, like a Mini gearstick. :)

Hole's on the treble side, the earth was there at one time, I have seen them without tho, to be fair it's in pretty good nick for a guitar that's nearly forty years old, just noticed the tuners need work too, like a Mini gearstick. :)

You got the Gibson tulips on there? Normally tightening them down is all or is has the worm gear worn lose?

You got the Gibson tulips on there? Normally tightening them down is all or is has the worm gear worn lose?

Yea, I'll try giving them a squeeze, they wont slip unless they are totally funked, if they get it up to tune I'll leave 'em be. :)

I just recorded my newest acquisition (Ibanez RG7321, bone stock) last night. I recorded some riffs for some new upcoming Algarothsyum material. The new songs are nowhere near to completion yet, but I recorded some last night mainly as a tone test. I love the results! Here's what I recorded:

Keep in mind - this is pre-production, and hardly mixed. Just programmed drums, guitars; no bass track yet. Like I said, it's far from done.

Ibanez RG7321 > Line 6 Spider II 150w direct out > Digitech RP150 > computer via USB, using Reaper

Back