LaChapell 583s, API Lunchbox, Sennheiser MD421U

Status
Not open for further replies.

kojdogg

bollocks redux!
Sadly I have to sell a few luxuries that I can't afford to keep around as the wifey and I start house hunting. Probably more coming too

First, a gorgeous sounding LaChapell 583s in great shape. It was checked over by Scott a few months ago and given a clean bill of health. It came with a Fisher NOS tube which I've put < 20 hours of use on and I'll actually also include a 1957 Mullard Longplate 12AX7 that I bought (well over $100, though I can't recall or find the exact amount) specifically for this pre last year that I've also put < 20 hours of use on. $1000 shipped to the lower 48 US states.

Second, a 6 space API lunchbox and 3 blank panels (I might have another one around somewhere, but I can't guarantee that). In excellent cosmetic and functional shape. $325 shipped to the lower 48 US states. I need to sell the 583s before I sell the lunchbox.

Finally a Sennheiser MD421U. I would love to keep this, but I have a couple and I'll keep the other one for guitar cab. It's in good shape cosmetically and sounds amazing. Some light scratching and a few tiny places where the black finish has worn away on the grill. Comes with the clip, but no case. $260 shipped to the lower 48 states.

I will obviously discount a bit if you buy two or all three items as shipping will be cheaper. Please note that I will need to sell the LaChapell before I sell the lunchbox and also that I'll give priority to a buyer who wants both.

All in Mohegan Lake, NY
All ship to the lower 48 US states.
No Paypal this time-- USPS Money order only (for security on both ends). I really have to avoid temptation (it'd be really easy to have this money sitting in my account for a few days, see something I can't resist and undermine the whole purpose of selling this stuff in the first place).

I'll try to get pics up in the next day or two.

bump-- sennheiser 421U back up for sale. Just FYI, the text printed on the 421 where the clip slides in got flashed out. It reads "MD421U" and "Nr." (then the serial number) and Made in Germany.

Sennheiser SOLD!

Attachments

• senn1.jpg
    senn1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 31
  • senn2.jpg
    senn2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Koji gave me a nice shout-out on my for-sale thread, so I thought I'd do the same for him: He was in constant contact in a recent sale transaction, he shipped promptly, and the stuff was super-well packed. All in all, a very good guy to deal with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back