Just a jam - Moscow McNuggets... (ты хочешь картофель фри с этим?)

I was ready for a vocal to come in at 1.30. Just saying.

But basically, two reallys. Really, really good. This one moves like I'd like to.

Why'd you call it Moscow McNuggets?

How'd you get those swooping up sounds at about 2.50? Synth?

I thought the riffing guitar (they're all riffing guitars lol) on the left was just a taste too loud throughout, except for at the end, where it most definitely belongs. But you're all about a great big guitar. I get it.

Lovely parts. Really good listen.

I turned it up during the listen - really good sign.

I was ready for a vocal to come in at 1.30. Just saying.

But basically, two reallys. Really, really good. This one moves like I'd like to.

Why'd you call it Moscow McNuggets?

How'd you get those swooping up sounds at about 2.50? Synth?

I thought the riffing guitar (they're all riffing guitars lol) on the left was just a taste too loud throughout, except for at the end, where it most definitely belongs. But you're all about a great big guitar. I get it.

Lovely parts. Really good listen.

I turned it up during the listen - really good sign.
Thanks dobro, I came up with the name from my news feed on my browsers home page actually, there had been continual stories of McDonald franchises pulling out of Russia as further punishment by the west for the Ukraine invasion. I'm thinking that's more of a reward for the Russian population to get rid of the un healthy fast food that helps contribute to the obese state of a large majority of Americans .
Those synth sounds were my guitar thru a Boss SY-1 pedal...that thing can make all kinds of obnoxious sounds :>)
I'm hearing that left guitar a bit out of balance as well, will lower it a bit until the ending section. Thanks again for listening!

I came up with the name from my news feed on my browsers home page actually, there had been continual stories of McDonald franchises pulling out of Russia as further punishment by the west for the Ukraine invasion. I'm thinking that's more of a reward for the Russian population to get rid of the un healthy fast food that helps contribute to the obese state of a large majority of Americans .

Got it. "Macdonald's Aids Russian War Effort By Pulling Franchises From Moscow"

Sounds like it was mixed by a guitar player, and the drummer wants a word w/ you. :D

They need to be mixed WAY more aggressively.

Sounds like it was mixed by a guitar player, and the drummer wants a word w/ you. :D

They need to be mixed WAY more aggressively.
Hahaha guilty as charged 😛....I think I balanced it out a bit better, updated the op with link to new mix, thanks for listening!
Laptop listen here. Things sound pretty good. I won't comment extravagently on the sound apart from the laptop makes it good. Nice guitars all over the place. Well played :)
Cool , thanks, Im struggling a bit moving back to reaper from studio one for my daw, not sure exactly why, but I seem to go from one extreme to the other very easily in reaper I.e. too much bass, buried guitars etc.Thanks for the listen!
Really liked that...guitars tripping over each other and racing around...kinda strokesey
Nice I was going for that vibe, thanks!!

Back