Joe Egan is up

John Sayers

Solar Power!!
Now this is serious, I received an email this morn from a Mr Joe Egan who is building a 3 studio facility. FM design are the designers. Soooo we are going to watch a serious construction by professionals go up.

http://greysfiles.com/Studio/Index.htm

Cheers
John

(it's OK misterQcue, don't fret we still love you and are still waiting for your pics) :D:D

John Sayers said:
Now this is serious, I received an email this morn from a Mr Joe Egan who is building a 3 studio facility. FM design are the designers. Soooo we are going to watch a serious construction by professionals go up.

Now I'm definately proud to see that go up! :)
I can't repeat enough how proud I am of the studio site!!

Hey everyone, make sure to visit the site on the weekend, barely anyone does :) The most people visit on wednesday.

Later,
-Brian

Joe has sent some more pictures and a floorplan - this is going to be a great facility and it's a wonderful design. I'm drooling over it ;);)

cheers
john

$$$$$

Let's see if I save the 5 dollars my wife gives me every week I cou...naw aint gonna happen! Man what a studio thats going to be..do you know this guy John?

Re: $$$$$

David said:
Let's see if I save the 5 dollars my wife gives me every week I cou...naw aint gonna happen! Man what a studio thats going to be..do you know this guy John?

Oh I know the guy... ahh, what's his name? Joe? Oh yeah, me and... Joe... go waaaay back. Yeah... :)

Yeah John! I WAS startin' to get jealous! I have to re-scan in the morning! I did something wrong!

I don't know how I missed this thread!!

outstanding studio ... very detailed descriptions and pictures too ... wow!

Back