Issues with Behringer UCG102 and Acid Pro 7

jbird11

I'm wanting to be able to record my guitar tracks through a Behringer UCG102 audio interface on ACID pro 7 but for some reason I'm only able to get it to record and playback through 1 headphone. I made sure it is set to mono but I'm unsure what other settings to change within ACID so it will play through both the right and left side. I used to use a Native Instrument amp VST that I was able to get it to come out both but since I upgraded to windows 10 the VST is incompatible so I'm forced to use some free amps I've found (which work very good besides playing out 1 headphone). If you guys need any more information to be able to help me please let me know because I am new to recording. Thanks

Have you tried moving the 'PAN' controls/sliders to see if you can center the audio so it plays in both headphone pieces equally? Being it's a mono signal you may need to tell it where you want it to be. I don't know ACID, so can't help much beyond that.

Not sure what you've got, but below is a MIX screenshot for ACID (I think). Can you move the sliders indicated to go left and right with the sound in the cans?

Attachments

• acid mix.jpg
    acid mix.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 2
Back