Is this Youtube Channel serious or a joke

rob aylestone

I'm not sure if these guys are for real or not. Maybe it's american humour - or just they're very, very strange people. Apparently running your audio cables on the floor is the kiss of death?

At the beginning it sounds scripted. The products are plausable hi-fi nonsense get rich quick stuff.
I remember a hi-fi amp on the TV program 'That's Life', that had a 'Unique stereo sound separation system',
which consisted of a 2" speaker planted off-centre in the middle of a kitchen roll tube, with the stereo audio
coming out of each end of the paper tube.

Linus Sebastian is a local (to me) guy that's been around for many years doing tech demos. Yes, he has a sense of humour.

Gee, it's so simple, you need a separate gauge of wire for each octave. The big fat bass electrons go down the thick wires, the middle sized electrons go through the middle gauges, and the thinner high frequency electrons go through the thin wires. What's so hard to understand about that. The risers are so that the electrons don't leak through the plastic and drain through your wooden floors. It's basic science! I can send you a white paper explaining the whole concept.

Now, let me tell you about my mystical stones that when strategically placed around your equipment, will control the resonances from cosmic rays passing through your room.

You have to love pseudoscience.... Remember this gem from the late 70s?

Pyramid Power remains a bold breakthrough to the reality of the quantum dimension and the zero point portal that form the unseen infrastructure of our very earthly existence, which science is only now probing.

have a laugh hereI think they're really making fun of these products - but the audioquest fog lifters on the tmraudio web site peaked my interest $150 for some plastic stands which keep your cables supported off the floor so they sound better really got me. The claims are just wild!
AudioQuest’s Fog Lifters work so well because of how effectively they address a significant source of misinformation
:laughings:

Back