Is there any way on a DP-006 to record a single mono track using tracks 3 or 4?

What if you set the Input Setting for Mic A or B to "OFF" - would that give you a single MONO recording?

006.jpg

Page 54 and onward in the user manual explains assigning inputs. You need to start by setting the track type from the 'MENU' button and then using the 'ASSIGN' button you tell it which input goes to which track. The image below is my DP006 in the track type screen with both 3 and 4 selected as mono tracks.

Attachments

• dp006 mono.jpg
    dp006 mono.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 2
Page 54 and onward in the user manual explains assigning inputs. You need to start by setting the track type from the 'MENU' button and then using the 'ASSIGN' button you tell it which input goes to which track. The image below is my DP006 in the track type screen with both 3 and 4 selected as mono tracks.
Much better.. :thumbs up:

Yep, missed it in my excitement at getting this unit. Page 54: THANKS TO ALL!
View attachment 108130
woah that is kinda cool. does the the dp 008 ex also have the stereo mono settings or is this only on the 006. lol im at work right now or i would just look. oh fuck and i also completely took mine apart because im trying to fix one of the buttons under the display screen. messy scene as of right now

Back