"Insignificant"

GONZO-X

this song story is inspired from a whitewater rafting trip down the Gauley River, and "Insignificant" is the name of a Class V rapid that i became way too familiar with.
it's a hopeful story tho, with an inspired beginning, some drama in the middle, and an upbeat ending.

I was probably expecting something a bit more up-tempo and frenetic like a class 5 rapid. Guitars a nice and clear, good tones

I was probably expecting something a bit more up-tempo and frenetic like a class 5 rapid. Guitars a nice and clear, good tones
thanks bulls! yea, a class V SURE CAN be up tempo and frenetic... and this particular experience was,
but i guess i wrote it with many years of reflection about it, and it came out like this.
years tempered the fear, anxiety, and rush of dealing with what could have been a deadly situation.
and, it was about my WIFE! so i had to chill....

Tasty playing as all your stuff 8-). I always love your guitar tones/sound and playing...very inspiring. Is the Strat in the song pic what you used on this?

Tasty playing as all your stuff 8-). I always love your guitar tones/sound and playing...very inspiring. Is the Strat in the song pic what you used on this?
hi stratmonkee!
yes, that strat is a custom build, using USACG parts and custom paint, maple neck with pau ferro, hipshot contour bridge, and has bill lawrence wilde pickups in it.
it's a great light guitar (alder) with nitro finish, very thin,
it has a great acoustic property to it.
thanks a lot for listening!

Back