INNOVATION! (Illinois Style)

Dr ZEE

Anti-Pro Circles Insider
Click Here >>> New Type Hold Down Reel to Reel Loc Holders FREE SHIP! , be sure to read the entire description , comes in "gold" (as special request!) too :D
Three sold, seven to go :D 100% satisfaction. But, hey, it's from Illinois!, not exactly from Chicago, but close ;), so , sure, it must be true "new idea" based on "new vision" and it will work as promised ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

...oh, dear.... :p
And you can do it too. Stock up NOW - CLICK HERE , and start your own "FIVE STAR SERVICE" at your local community. heh heh heh :D

Attachments

• new_type.jpg
    new_type.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 34
So ummm...

...I go to Office Depot, pick up some binder clips, go to local auto parts store, pick up some vacuum hose, trim the hose to fit the width of the clips, and VIOLA! we have "old style" reel clamps.:D PURE GENIUS!:rolleyes:

Crap thats only about 30 miles from me. Maybe I could do a pick up and save some money:D

Crap thats only about 30 miles from me. Maybe I could do a pick up and save some money:D
shipping is FREE!, but you could take the fast car :D , in case you can't wait to get them or in case you close your deals exclusevly by hand-to-hand hard cash transactions under cover of a warehouse roof .... heh heh

Back