Indictments in three separate cases - and a fourth one likely

Wait - I don’t understand, if there was election fraud and Trump really should have won, why on earth would she plead guilty? This makes no sense. Please make it make sense!
They had/have her dead to rights. Verbal and written evidence that is beyond damning. She knew it and flipped like a flapjack. She lost four federal lawsuits related to non-existent election fraud and publicly spread out-right falsehoods that were so preposterous and unfounded that the State Bar of Texas is still looking to sanction or even dis-bar her. Hell - even Trump's legal team distanced themselves from her.

You can count on me not seeking her counsel. She's apparently not a good attorney.

They had/have her dead to rights. Verbal and written evidence that is beyond damning. She knew it and flipped like a flapjack. She lost four federal lawsuits related to non-existent election fraud and publicly spread out-right falsehoods that were so preposterous and unfounded that the State Bar of Texas is still looking to sanction or even dis-bar her. Hell - even Trump's legal team distanced themselves from her.

You can count on me not seeking her counsel. She's apparently not a good attorney.
Which also speaks to Trump’s credibility (for any of those who might still cling to his fraud claims). The fact that she is the caliber of council that a billionaire former potus has to hire? No decent attorney will defend him. He’s got to go to the bottom of the barrel.

If that doesn’t say it all, I’m not sure what does.

Which also speaks to Trump’s credibility (for any of those who might still cling to his fraud claims). The fact that she is the caliber of council that a billionaire former potus has to hire? No decent attorney will defend him. He’s got to go to the bottom of the barrel.

If that doesn’t say it all, I’m not sure what does.
One wonders how many of the rest of the (idiot) conspirators are actually willing to go to prison for a criminal.
IQ = broomstick...

A Canadian band, doing a Canadian song for a Canadian dude who’s...........
Loving every minute of it.

Edit: Ps, song holds a special place for me. I worked on that video ;)

A Canadian band, doing a Canadian song for a Canadian dude who’s...........
Loving every minute of it.

Edit: Ps, song holds a special place for me. I worked on that video ;)

When I was a telephone field tech one of our customers was a recording studio. I went there to fix a phone in the booth and met these guys clowning around in the lobby.
Let's just say they were famous and they knew it.
Nothing horrible, but I'm sure you know what I mean... :LOL:

Reactions: RFR
Back