Indictments in three separate cases - and a fourth one likely

By all means, inform us when you decide to stop lying, or decide to stop pretending not to be a liar. I do understand the intended humor, but then again I just might have lied about that.

The only person you ever need to truthful with is yourself.
Don't worry, you'll get over it. But then again, I am lying.

Another one bites the dust...

Wait - I don’t understand, if there was election fraud and Trump really should have won, why on earth would she plead guilty? This makes no sense. Please make it make sense!

Wait - I don’t understand, if there was election fraud and Trump really should have won, why on earth would she plead guilty? This makes no sense. Please make it make sense!

Are you being serious or sarcastic? If serious I’ll offer a guess.
Possibly it all comes down to money. There’s no way she can go up against the unlimited resources of the state. They’ll either convict or bankrupt her.

She chose the easiest way out with minimal damage to her life.

The worst option would be for her to fight it till she ran out of money...... and then still get convicted. But convicted on bigger charges.

Possibly it all comes down to money. There’s no way she can go up against the unlimited resources of the state. They’ll either convict or bankrupt her.

The worst option would be for her to fight it till she ran out of money...... and then still get convicted. But convicted on bigger charges.
We may see what she has to say if she can say anything truthful, who knows. Where there is smoke there is usually fire. Soon enough time will tell.

I was being sarcastic I’m afraid.

Back