I'm such a wuss

How much coke are we talking about? I drink a lot of black coffee every day but I don't notice much (if any) withdrawals on the rare occasion I go without it. Are you sure you're not addicted to the sugar or something else in coke?

As for the puppy. I guess it's easier to feel sorry about "cute" animals. What about the hundreds of animals slaughtered for your food? What about all the flies and mosquitoes you smacked to death just because they were a little annoying? :D Fuck the puppy dude, you might have saved lives.

Haha, I totally agree with that. People care deeply about puppies, dolphins, bunny rabbits, etc, but where's the love for a nutria, or an octopus, or a cockroach? No one cares about the ugly animals.

Kidkage, it's time to become Mankage. :)

Satisfy your caffeine addiction the manly way: drink black coffee. Coffee, without adulterants (ironic in this context) like lighteners or sweeteners, is a bit of an acquired taste but the benefits of being able to enjoy the aromatic coffee oils and the deep, rich flavors of different beans makes it worthwhile. Pretty soon you'll be grinding your own beans and investing in coffee brewing equipment whose cost rivals a really good pair of near field monitors. Studies have shown that coffee is good for your heart and has other health benefits. As long as you don't get to the point where you require your coffee intravenously, you'll be fine.

"I love the smell of coffee in the morning. It's the smell of victory!" Robert Duvall in "Acupalypse Now!"

Caffeine, seriously?

Americans have a sense of irony. They, Greg excepted, just constantly misuse the word.
The same way they do with "literally". This thread literally jumped off the screen at me!

Give it a few years before the O.E.D says
literally |ˈlɪt(ə)rəli|
adverb
See "Figuratively".

Stoopid americans.....

And you too- watch it with that soda, kidcage. It'll turn you into a toothless hyperactive mess!

Roughly 5 cans a day since Halloween. yeah I'd bring 2 20 packs home a week :eek:

The sugar is the main issue in all of this. I'd like to avoid diabeetus for sure. But it's just the withdrawals from the caffeine that were/are the problem. Not so much the caffeine itself. I sporadically drank tea/redbull/coffee during that time too. I'm eventually going to phase that back in.

As far as the animal thing - I'm a vegetarian and have rescued a lot of animals. I even started feeding the skunks and possums that would come to eat the food I feed stray cats lol
One of my dogs is a stray that just showed up in my yard
So I would've felt equally as shitty had it have been a fox or a armadillo.

Yeah I've also got braces.
Yet another reason not to drink soda.

Maybe I should start a caffeine/sugar thread to rival the drugs thread in n00bs :rolleyes:

... the tylenol's laced with caffeine so after about 3 hours of sleep, I'd wake up. What kind of meds for blocking pain at night has caffeine in it? The dumb kind.
Tylenol 3's have 3 grains of Codeine for pain relief.

Kidkage, The Migraine Formula works for the headaches. It's Tylenol, aspirin, and a tiny bit of caffeine. Maybe a couple of times the first day, once the second day, and that's it.

100mg oral morphine seems crazy dangerous. I've never taken oral morphine, but the opioid analgesics converters say it's 1:1 with hydrocodone, so 15-20 should get you to your happy place. :)

You might also want to score some black market laxatives and anti-emetics at the same time as all that morphine...

I think it's more balancing therapeutic dose and side effects than preventing addiction when starting you on morphine. Fentanyl might be the better option to get yer kicks ;)

100mg oral morphine seems crazy dangerous. I've never taken oral morphine, but the opioid analgesics converters say it's 1:1 with hydrocodone, so 15-20 should get you to your happy place. :)

Thanks. You're informed, obviously. But actually, I'm saving 'em up for pain relief. That tells you I'm an optimist. I get to my happy place via other routes.

Back