I'm ready for some football.

The stillers come to DC tonight. The Skins didn't beat any teams with a winning record last year despite winning the division. This will be a good measuring stick.

I think this is going to be a great chance to see if Norman was worth all that money, since he'll be going up against the best receiver in the league in Antonio Brown. Excited to see D-Hall at safety...I think that'll be cool.

HTTR

---------- Update ----------

The Redskins broke that boy.

To be fair he was kinda broken already when we got him, and we didn't break anything on him, just tore a ligament or two :D

I missed last night's football games. Instead I went to watch the Royals lose 16-3 to the A's. So I've got that going for me.

It was amazing to hear 20,000+ people go deathly silent as Oakland repeatedly whacked multi-run hits off our pitchers. Not boos, not collective groans, but silence. It was weird.

I missed last night's football games. Instead I went to watch the Royals lose 16-3 to the A's. So I've got that going for me.

It was amazing to hear 20,000+ people go deathly silent as Oakland repeatedly whacked multi-run hits off our pitchers. Not boos, not collective groans, but silence. It was weird.

I used to go to a lot of Astros games. The 90s/2000s were a good period for Astros baseball. I haven't been since they went to the AL. I was so used to them being NL I just couldn't get into it anymore.

Good defensive strategy by your Redskins. Don't put your highest paid "superstar" CB anywhere near the Steelers best WR. Well done. :laughings:

He's like zoolander - he can't turn left.

The best part of that game was when Antonio Brown looked right at Breeland in the end zone after his 2nd TD and started fucking the air. On a competent team that would have been a pretty obvious indicator that the match-up should be changed, but we're special.

---------- Update ----------

Hey man at this point I'm happy if they somewhat resemble a professional football team.

See, I keep my expectations low and somehow the Redskins manage to slither well beneath them. Bravo good Sirs.

MURIKA

CsMHXKEXEAAOeUO.jpg:large

What a crapfest, I'm glad I didn't stay up to see it.

I heard people complaining a bout Berman on the radio today. He stopped being relevant last century and now it's just sad.

The Rams gave away the store for a guy who didn't dress because he's not ready. Seeing as they suck and they gave away a shitlioad of picks, he's never going to be ready.

Back