I'm less lardy than before

noisedude

I know this will probably (even in here) open me up to all sorts of easy jokes but dammit all, I'll celebrate my success even if no-one else will!!

I'm under 20 stone in weight for the first time in almost three years. I've only lost about 25lb but it's been bloody hard work and I'm just getting started.

Anyhow I wanted to share my happiness at making some good decisions for myself for a change. So there! :)

Remember, sticks and stones may break my bones, but words hurt for eternity!:eek:

How much is a stone? 8lbs?

In that case, I'm back down to 30 stone, first time in over a year. Hopefully still dropping.

Ciongrats, man.

How much is a stone? 8lbs?

In that case, I'm back down to 30 stone, first time in over a year. Hopefully still dropping.

Ciongrats, man.

I think you're underestimating just how far I let myself go (anti-depressants didn't exactly help things either) ... a stone is 14lbs.

Yup ... over 250lbs. I'm almost American proportions!! :eek:

I know this will probably (even in here) open me up to all sorts of easy jokes but dammit all, I'll celebrate my success even if no-one else will!!

I'm under 20 stone in weight for the first time in almost three years. I've only lost about 25lb but it's been bloody hard work and I'm just getting started.

Anyhow I wanted to share my happiness at making some good decisions for myself for a change. So there! :)

Remember, sticks and stones may break my bones, but words hurt for eternity!:eek:

Don't you guys up there eat everything fried?

Congrats Nik...:cool:

How you feeling?

Well I'm into normal size clothes again ... just. And I have just a little bit more energy to get through the days, mostly because of the extra exercise I've been doing. Long long way to to though, looking forward to being less sweaty and tired, and to being a bit more stylish generally. :)

I need to see a before and after comparison.:p

You wouldn't see any difference yet, but in any case I didn't take a 'before' picture cos it would have just been too sick. But 25lbs is a lot of flab not to notice the difference, hope the next steps are more obvious!!!

You wouldn't see any difference yet, but in any case I didn't take a 'before' picture cos it would have just been too sick. But 25lbs is a lot of flab not to notice the difference, hope the next steps are more obvious!!!

Keep it up man. Im trying to lose my summer flab right now. You can kinda see me in the artist thread. Actually, you can see my little gym, thankfully you don't see the empty bottles of beer on the bench press.:p

Can you remember how you gained the weight? :confused: I'm way too thin and I just can't seem to gain weight. :(

Back