I'm FIRST!

artistry/creativity is not something that can be studied, practiced, or learned..

could someone enlighten me on what 'Art School' is about?

"i'm learning to appreciate beauty.. and the finer things in life.."

learning? i don't think so..

'developing a Sense'; very imaginable--

how we 'develop a Sense'; inconceivable--

Well darxide, i wonder myself "what art school is about" but more like these days "Why the hell did I spend $20,000++ to get this Freakin BFA degree!!!!!" (seriously though why????) If you really are curious, then go. (to a good school) Your first glimpse to the answer to that question will be when one of your classmates runs out of the classroom crying after a "bad" critique. Oh man I miss those days...

So artisty is in question somewhat here and I agreee whole heartedly with S8-N about either being born as a medium or not. But... The point is to find it!!! everybody has it, really, we are all born with it, it's just a matter of never losing it (completely)

POOT!

-jhe

Life's a song

Yeah, I like to think we all have that medium to 'channel' songs. Some people seem to be more intune with that than others.

I ran into a lyricist last winter. He gave me free reign over his songs. Said have at it. Gave me his only copies. Something came from that far beyond my control. Some very meaningful pieces.

However, I can't always play it with that meaning. And that's alright. It's when i play it for someone, and they are there to meet me on the level the song takes me. That's what it is all about. Or when i play it for myself. And reach some understanding.

So i guess to relate back, i am more intune at some times than at others. Ebb and flow. Maybe tommorrow I wont be a songwriter. But this morning I was. I sacrifice my desire to be there always. Give that over to the power beyond me, and watch the magnificence.

Er, there must have been some good drugs around 4 years ago. That was hilarious.

We're just looking for a new band name, semen slinging sodomite opens up all sorts of new avenues ....

Back