If You Like Noise

Grape

And you like Myspace.

Listen to www.myspace.com/skylinerushmi

The first song.
It's new, got some nice comments from friends and fans.

But then again this place is full of 30-40 year olds who are probably annoyed by this thing we teens call music.

Just give it a try, if you like it, hit me up a few comments.
If you don't, I understand. :D I have parents. :D

<33

Judging by the hotties you got among your friends, I'd say you're doing something right. If it works, don't fix it.

I'm pretty sure your MySpace gave me cancer (Damn you kids with your Internets and graphics and what not!)

Anyway. You guys sound decent. Kind of like Sky Eats Airplane or Enter Shikari but with more electronica and less guitar. I personally prefer more guitar, but it works.

About "New Untitled" i like it... but too much autotune on the vocals... maybe in some specific places would fix better...

good job

Well, I would say there's a market for this kind of sound. I like the mix of techno beat and distorted guitar. Gives it a natural feel which this kind of music mostly lacks. Pretty interesting though, keep at it.
Oh yeah....I'm 50. :D

Joey :)

It's OK.
I don't really like myspace - its a tool often used by tools and has poor sound quailty - I use it but don't like it.
What if I thought the track was lousy but liked the genre? Would that make me your parent?
Why are you seeking support from a demographic who's opinion, if not in concord with your own, you're prepared to dismiss on the grounds that it's outside your preferred, (friends and fans), demographic?
I think I read in a murder trial transcript somewhere that "...the last defence available is that of callow youth."
If the music's good the good will be heard as music!

Judging by the hotties you got among your friends, I'd say you're doing something right.

Was that hotties, or spotties? :D

Sorry, yeah the track is kinda noisy and OC but you guys look like you're having a good time and if people want to come hear you play even better.

Now I'm off to listen to my Englebert Humperdinck album

No...definitely hotties. Back in the 70's we used to have a schoolbus that we'd take to the gigs...carrying us, the gear...with every other seat filled with girls just like the ones in their friends' patch. We brought our own crowd of vixens...which is why we got work. All dumb as a bag o' hammers. I married a waitress. Looks like these lads are off to a real good start. It's the chick factor that tells. If the music's workin'........

I see your Englebert, and raise you a Barry Manilow.

[my old roomate was EH's pianist for a couple years, Marc ......who's on your record? And don't deny you own it...you spelt the last name right :^)

And you like Myspace.

Listen to www.myspace.com/skylinerushmi

The first song.
It's new, got some nice comments from friends and fans.

But then again this place is full of 30-40 year olds who are probably annoyed by this thing we teens call music.

Just give it a try, if you like it, hit me up a few comments.
If you don't, I understand. :D I have parents. :D

<33

Jesus christ. I just heard your stuff. My eyes are bleeding. I'll take it as a good thing

Back