Idea Light Bulbs Blinking On in a Continuous Strobe Effect Growing...

Good driving beat good overall musicianship I like the dirty feel. I'm imagining some shady rock club with tat freaks and cigarette smoke. Almost like a kind of punk influenced type thing? It's probably the vox that give me that.

Everybody is 100% right about the vox. Up up up.

Smokin dude!! this is punchy and fat. heck I dont mind the drums. This genre is not my mainstay diet but I`m gettin more familiar from listening to you guys, and I likes a lot. to me this mix needs crisp and loud vocals. The fat is a plenty in the guitars. A tad more dong added on top of the bass would be cool to me so it cuts a tad harder. no kiddin, I like this tune and the effects are ok man... but where`s the damn cowbell?
We need more cowbell! and turn the singing up :)

Actually Toki I like the cowbell idea! We're looking to add soem tambourine and possibly a cowbell - our guitarist plays a lot of cowbell in his other band. What's a dong on top of the bass?

khomp - glad you like! Seeing how those are the clubs we play, it fits. :eek:

emineminem- thanks a lot man. What is a bobble?

Thank you thank you thank you everyone for taking the time to download and reply, I SOOOO appreciate. This stuff helps enormously. I'm taking the song down for now as it's in an unfinished state!:D

Sorry, I didn't realize you were talking to me. That has to be about the cleverest moniker mutation I've seen. emineminem - I gotta remember that one. I like that as much as Sabath's "TripleNipple."

What I call a "bobble" is a note that wasn't hit solidly. The pitch wavers just a bit as the singer "finds" the note. I didn't listen again, but I believe the low harmony was panned left, and as the singer hit the note at that spot, it seemed the pitch wavered or "bobbled." Give it a listen and see what you think.

Back