I think I bought my last guitar.

dogooder

I don't see why I would be buying another. I waited a couple of years for Agile to make one of these that was not black.
I bought the same guitar but with a Floyd Rose.
I told the wife she bought me a Christmas present, she doesn't know what it is yet.
When it gets here I will get a real picture of it.
Agile AL-3200MCC-FLR
  • Multi-Radius - 12" at the nut and 16" at the 22nd fret for vastly superior comfort
  • Coil tapping on both pickups for a wider range of sounds
  • Graph Tech NVS2 bridge with string saver saddles
  • Gold hardware Grover Tuners
  • 3/4" solid maple cap improves overall sound quality (increases brightness of the guitar)
  • Two type V Alnico humbucker pickups.
  • 5 piece neck-through (maple/walnut) neck and dual action adjustable truss rod
  • Ebony fretboard
  • Canadian maple flame top
  • Individually hand filed frets

Attachments

• agile.jpg
    agile.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 13
Congrat's on the new guitar! I have never played an Agile but it looks very nice. It's hard to believe but the last electric guitar I bought was in 2015 and I haven't felt the need to buy another since then.

Looks like a nice present. I wonder what the weight on that one will be with a 3/4" maple cap. The Heritage 157 that I got myself for my 50th birthday weighs in about 9 1/2lbs. It's a bit on the heavy side when standing. I'm good for about 30 minutes or so.

Hard to play guitar like a stand up bass, and my keyboard skills are non-existent, so the Keytar is pointless.

However, a nice chair or stool will work well. Or a little Marshall combo amp...

Hard to play guitar like a stand up bass, and my keyboard skills are non-existent, so the Keytar is pointless.

However, a nice chair or stool will work well. Or a little Marshall combo amp...
I have an all tube Marshall Combo I would like to get rid of. That guitar is 22 frets, I think the one coming is 24 frets? I have a nice case for it.

I was at an Irish Pub for an open mike one evening and there was a group onstage with one guy playing a stringed instrument by hand (might have been an Irish Bouzouki) and a 4-string bass of some kind (not a traditional guitar body) which was laying flat on the floor and being played by his 2 bare feet - playing both instruments simultaneously! And this was before I ordered drinks.

Last edited:
I was at an Irish Pub for an open mike one evening and there was a group onstage with one guy playing a stringed instrument by hand (might have been an Irish Bouzouki)and a 4-string bass of some kind (not a traditional guitar body) which was laying flat on the floor and being played by his 2 bare feet - playing both instruments simultaneously!
That is a very high difficulty level he's playing then....or he hit the 'John' and punched in the cheat codes.

too hard. its got to be fun first.

my keyboard skills are non-existent, so the Keytar is pointless.
Synth Bass you plays with only one fingers...

I don't see why I would be buying another. I waited a couple of years for Agile to make one of these that was not black.
I bought the same guitar but with a Floyd Rose.
I told the wife she bought me a Christmas present, she doesn't know what it is yet.
When it gets here I will get a real picture of it.
Agile AL-3200MCC-FLR
  • Multi-Radius - 12" at the nut and 16" at the 22nd fret for vastly superior comfort
  • Coil tapping on both pickups for a wider range of sounds
  • Graph Tech NVS2 bridge with string saver saddles
  • Gold hardware Grover Tuners
  • 3/4" solid maple cap improves overall sound quality (increases brightness of the guitar)
  • Two type V Alnico humbucker pickups.
  • 5 piece neck-through (maple/walnut) neck and dual action adjustable truss rod
  • Ebony fretboard
  • Canadian maple flame top
  • Individually hand filed frets
Delicious, congrats!

They contacted me before shipping and said the guitar is a bit different than the one I ordered ( it was their last one) that you could
see the neck through lines on the top of the body. I emailed them back and said I prefer it that way, send it. My Aston has the same lines
and i was looking at thinking they would look good on the Agile and voila, it came to be. Here is the actual guitar which I will have in a couple of days
and one of the Aston.
I am thinking of either buying or making a lap steel. Guys I jam with keep wanting me to bring the pedal steel. At 85 lbs in the case and the set up
an break down, that isn't happening.
I always wanted a LP with a Floyd Rose, this is the closest I am going to get without ruining a Les Paul lol.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 6
  • aston2.jpg
    aston2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
That's really cool. Good for you Dogood. FYI, I have made and modded some lap steels so if you need any info on building your own let me know.

Back