I need your help to built the PERFECT home studio!

I'll tell you what....I am an electrical contractor and after seeing the website myself I think my electo-magnetic field has been corrupted.

Wow what a strange one!!!

Hey Steve: Could you do me a favor and check out <my> website. That place has also been called "strange" (with good reason) but I feel a little disturbed about my site sharing descriptors with THAT URL.
Drstawl is from Mars.
Ken Webber is from who knows where.

Oh My God..They killed Kenny!!
Tell ya what, Ken...Since you've got 10 million to spend, I'll design the ultimate studio for you...But I'm union, and I charge 275,000 dollars an hour.

Rule number one: Do not defend Ken.

If Ken was man enough, he would come back and defend himself. Ken is no longer a real person in this BBS. He is more like a dart board we all like to take shots at. Our responses to his posts shows how much we respect the little guy with a home studio. If Ken had posted ONCE, say in the Dragon's Cave, such a question without the arrogance. he may have recieved a better response from the members here.

So if you are a new member and know little about this site and its members, do not defend Ken, or you just might get hit by a dart.

He's not one man. He's an active conspiracy...I read somehwere where this so called "Ken Webber" posted a question on a BBS over in Ohio somehwere. Anyone that responded was found dead two weeks later.

Oh shit..I just responded!!

Damn you KEN WEBBER!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!

Damn, you guys are harsh! Though I love making music, if I came into 10 million dollars, my perfect "studio" would be a sunny beach in the Carribean. To hell with twiddlin' knobs in the dark...

Dixmix, you have been ressurecting the Ken D. Webber thing in a lot of orther forums. It is really more appropriate for you to stop your pathetic flaming attempts in the technical forums. You need to come over to the Dragon's Cave if you want to be fed your daily dose of abuse. I for one will not be responding (and I hope nobody else does either) to your stupidity from any other forum BUT Dragon's Cave. Hope to see you in the Cave soon, you masochistic parasitic dumbass...oh look, a word that begins with "d"...Do you understand? No responses except in the Cave...not here, not anywhere else BUT THE CAVE.....gibs

Dear Buck62,

I'm so sorry I overlooked your reply and it took me so long to respond.

I see you're another S8-N worshipper, are you not?

This whole Ken thing is a joke. Haven't you gotten it yet?

As for this S8-N guy...the only thing he "devours" is his own hillbilly boogers... that is, when he's not smearing 'em all over his monitors. He ain't nothin but a SQUIRREL TOOTHED, HOOCH DROOLIN', POSSUM WHACKER.

S8-N, I hope you get a chance to read this post. I wouldn't want you to miss all the nice things I've had to say about you.

Worship S8-N?
No....
Appreciate his wit and candor?
Yes....
Joke?
I think you're trying to back out of all this and still have a small chunk of your ass left attached.
As for S8-N?
Face it... the man has better "snaps"...
nuf said.

You choad fellating armidillo...or whatever. S8-n, you're a real poet. In my opinion, the world needs more free thinkers like yourself. Screw conventionalism. Screw 'majority rules' mentality.

[This message has been edited by monty (edited 02-12-2000).]

Buck 62
I came to this site with good intentions. I replied to the "Ken D.Webber"(ken the webber)post in the spirit of the joke that it is. My replies were responded to with the immature comments of some "senior" members. Namely you, "gibs" and "S8-N". My choice is to respond to the three of you STOOGES on your own level when I encounter your attacks.

The fact is made obvious to all, through your comments, that you and "S8-N" are experts in and have first hand knowledge of incest, inbreeding and other deviant practices. Why don't the two of you start your own websit concerning those topics.

I have also learned that "gibs" is probobly only three years old. Way too young to be legally posting on this site. Right now, he's busy giving a tea party in my honor in the "Dragons Cave".

As for ME "trying to back out of all of this" Buck62....I don't think so. So you might as well SHOVE A COUPLE OF "RED HOTS" DOWN YOUR CROAK HOLE YOU HALF-SKULLED "DEEP DISH" DIMWIT.

hixmix....maybe you should leave this website with good intentions as you obviously don't enjoy it. Why do you keep coming back? Could it be masochistic tendencies? Do you really have any interest in recording? Please don't bother responding as I really don't care and I think some of these other people are getting tired of your negative postings. Supposed to have fun here dude. Have some fun. Maybe this is your way of having fun, if so please forgive me and disregard this post. Peace.

Monty...I think this is a fantastic website. I thoroughly enjoy it and I do have fun here. The legitimate threads and topics are interesting and informative. Not all of my postings are negative. Only some that were posted in these KDW threads. The negative postings were only reponses to negative, uncivil and unprovoked attacks. I sometimes found it necessary to counter in a like manner. Treat me with respect and I shall respect you in return. Peace.

Buck62. I apologize. You used no four letter words or analogies.I included you in a reply meant for others. My mistake.I retract any accusations made of you. Peace.

Hix.....
I can see from your posts that you're the type of person who always champions the losing cause or will argue that the sky is green, just for the sake of arguement.
It's not about 'me'.... so resorting to calling me names is a total cop-out, basically admitting that I make a valid point that is indefensible on your part.
You talk out of both sides of your mouth. Re-read your own post from 02-08-00 at 12:01. Then re-read the last post you directed at me.
See a little "hypocrisy" there?
Now re-read any or all of my posts.
Where the hell are the four-letter words and "sex analogies" you speak of?
Dude, you shot your credibility to hell by making a negative comment about "senior members"... whether you were kidding or not.
Basically, you're pissed off at this entire website for being unappreciative of your lame attempt at humor.

It's obvious that S8-N actually MEANS the stuff he says, and he makes no apologies for it. The fact that it's humorous (whether intended or not) proves that the best humor is based on fact and/or reality, or what that person 'believes' to be a fact.
I'm not defending the man, just his methods.
Face it... he's got great snaps.

Judging by your comments to me, you still have a ways to go, Grasshopper.
Don't bother responding, you'll just burn any little spec of credibility you might have left here. Give it a rest.

(Damn... I gotta remember that "verbal venom with a vengeance" line.. that's good stuff!)

[This message has been edited by Buck62 (edited 02-14-2000).]

Buck62. I apologise. You used no four letter words or analogies. I retract any accusations. My mistake. I included you in a reply meant for others. Peace.

Back