I need your help to build the perfect home studio

Dear Ken D Webber,

I cetainly understand your prediciment. You see, I too am a multi millionaire artist. Sometimes when I ask people what I should do with my millions of dollars, they get angry and jealous. Well I can't help it if they're poor! I have the best everything. It took me a while, but I got the shower head forum to give me tips on the best shower head (with no limitations on budget!) and boy, you should see the shower head I bought! It's got 7 different settings! 7! Anyway, that's besides the point. So you and I, Ken, should stick together. What other forums do you post your depressive moronic messages in? We should trade URLS! :)
-Nil

Nil, I agree, it's tough to decide how to spend your money. It's always entertaining to drop a puffy message into a forum for the unwashed masses, just to see what trinkets their bum paychecks can accommodate.

You know, I've decided that I'm poised for greatness, and now wish to become an arhhteest. How would we go about building the most beautious and creative-friendly atelier one could imagine? Remember, money is no object!

I can't believe the day I finally get back, S8-N is stranded offworld :(

Back