I love this place!

I've been using medium to light compression and fairly strong limiting and i gotta tell ya, even the wife has said our stuff is getting better! I didn't know she was paying attention! What a difference, i can really crank it up in the car and the home stereo and it wails. I'll be posting one of our jamms on here soon. What we do is kind of a free form jamm thing. We have some structure, but only some. I get to solo and solo and solo. And yes we do drum solos also! Ha ha! But only because Bob just woops ass. Our bass player is the steady one in the band. He holds the anchor and me and Bob take off. Sometimes it's magic and sometime not, but it's always fun.

Love the summer time. We play the ocassional bar and backyard parties. I don't think we have one song that's under 7 minutes. That's how we roll. The best name we have come up with for ourselves so far is "The Jam". Kind of like "The Band". The older my boys get and the more independent they get, the more free time the wife and i have to persue my music loving. Peace to all.

Sorry but i would have to say this is the shittest forum i have ever been to it has been no help 2 me whatsoever SHIT SHIT SHIT far out i cant beleive I wasted my energy saying that shit. I am a member of about 20 forums for all differnet things from cars 2 video games fishing and audi and this is the shittest. Yous Are Shit. p.s. not all of u

Sorry but i would have to say this is the shittest forum i have ever been to it has been no help 2 me whatsoever SHIT SHIT SHIT far out i cant beleive I wasted my energy saying that shit. I am a member of about 20 forums for all differnet things from cars 2 video games fishing and audi and this is the shittest. Yous Are Shit. p.s. not all of u

Stick around and get to know us, then you'll change you mind I'm sure.

:cool:

:eek: Boof !

They're obviously confusing HR with the 16th of those forums.......

Good. Does that mean you'll fuck off forever. We don't like whiny little losers. Get lost...earth is full.:eek:

Dope50... questions that can be self-answered by a search are often ignored. Dunno if that's the case with you.

But...

You are not allowed to leave HR without first creating a big drama. You have a good start, but that won't be enough. I'd post links to example threads but I'm too lazy. Start a thread in the mastering forum asking about mixing. Or in the mixing forum asking about mastering. Use hip hop lingo in the title, whether or not you do that style. If it's ignored post again in all caps demanding attention. Then get all pissy and confrontational as you get flamed and lectured for 5 pages. Then you can leave. We need our entertainment, dude.

Hahaha! "when i'm not on this board bitching and complaing about the most useless shit ever, i'm playing the most exciting and original music you never heard" ! LOL!

damn i'm funny.

Dope50... questions that can be self-answered by a search are often ignored. Dunno if that's the case with you.

But...

You are not allowed to leave HR without first creating a big drama. You have a good start, but that won't be enough. I'd post links to example threads but I'm too lazy. Start a thread in the mastering forum asking about mixing. Or in the mixing forum asking about mastering. Use hip hop lingo in the title, whether or not you do that style. If it's ignored post again in all caps demanding attention. Then get all pissy and confrontational as you get flamed and lectured for 5 pages. Then you can leave. We need our entertainment, dude.

I PMed him a beer and this is the thanks I get? No beer for you! come back in 2 weeks!

:-)cool:)

I am only a fan of responding to posts that have decent punctuation. Bummmmmmer. :laughings:

Plus, questions won't really get responses if they're something like-- "Hey, I have X piece of equipment. What do you think of it?" Sorry.

punctuation what are u talcking about i thote his sentunces weher eligent and flowing let alon his speling and us of spel chek.

:cool:

Back