I love this place!

CaptGoldenEars

Just wanted to say that. I don't really have to ask too many questions because if I dig just a little I find they have already been answered. I don't have to deal with too much bullshit. That's appreciated. Granted what i do is pretty simple anyway. Just my own music, mostly live. The thing i have learned here, in leaps and bounds is the mastering. Compression and limiting stuff. My recordings are really starting to sound good.

I think it has a lot to do with attitude and a good vibe, but some knowledge will get you there faster. Thanks to all.

Glad to hear that CGE I like this place to !
I'd say love but I think it's to strong of a word and I'm not ready yet for that kind of commitment.:laughings:

:cool:

I'd say love but I think it's to strong of a word and I'm not ready yet for that kind of commitment.

Then I guess I should feel special after that private message you sent me. :eek:

Now, stop stalking me.

:D

Petal - uma - could be wrong but I'm assuming it's a flower ref...

Maybe ....or is it?

Total coincidence ! It was the first place I could think of at past midnight. Mind you, stalks, petals.......if this was the 60s, it would probably spark off a "Rami is dead" type thing and the HR community would be searching his songs for cryptic clues instead of just digging them !

P.S. I'll take the candy.

OK you can have the candy Grim.
On song #5 verse #2 you can in the background faintly but absolutely hear in the song a car passing then crashing with a soft voice saying* MoreSound buried RAMI*
There are many,many other cryptic messages but you all will have to find them on your own.:D

On song #5 verse #2 you can in the background faintly but absolutely hear in the song a car passing then crashing with a soft voice saying* MoreSound buried RAMI*
There are many,many other cryptic messages but you all will have to find them on your own.:D

And there was me thinking the voice was saying "Lausanne's merry grannies". All these years I thought verse #2 was about the old ladies of Switzerland ! ;)

Speaking of cryptic messages, I used to live on a road that had a house with this sign in the garden;

"BEWARE. SLY DOG SEEMS FRIENDLY."

I think it was an anagram for some drink found on the moon or something.........:D

Speaking of cryptic messages, I used to live on a road that had a house with this sign in the garden;

"BEWARE. SLY DOG SEEMS FRIENDLY."

I think it was an anagram for some drink found on the moon or something.........:D

Hey Grim....give me a hit off that Sly Dog will ya.

Back