I have a fun project for ALL of us.

Whoa, I knew you said that it was a frech rap group but I didn't know the vocals was in french...lol...Anyway, give me a little info about the rap, what is it about? Is it of a serious or comedic content? Is it mainstream or underground style? Does it have a chorus or just spit'n from start to finish? Anything you can thhink of thats important to the production of the beat would be helpful...lol, I never tried anything like this before but I still want to give it a shot.

dac

even if you dont know french, if you listen to it, you can tell it has a hook in it. when i did mine i had trouble dropping the beat where its supposed to, since he starts before the beat drops on the original. so, i went to the point where the hook first drops and compared that to the original and aligned the vocals to my beat that way. i still think it may be off a touch, but i dont fuckin know since its in french hahaha. but I think its pretty much right there

Is there anyway to convert the acapella mp3 to a .wav or .aiff file? My sequencer isn't allowing me to import the mp3 directly. I know you probably can't send me the full .wav file Spinster, since it would be way too big, but I wonder if I can somehow convert the mp3 to a format the Digital Performer recognizes.

Is there anyway to convert the acapella mp3 to a .wav or .aiff file? My sequencer isn't allowing me to import the mp3 directly. I know you probably can't send me the full .wav file Spinster, since it would be way too big, but I wonder if I can somehow convert the mp3 to a format the Digital Performer recognizes.

There are alot of free converter programs, just google it!

I will be working on my remix of the song this week..hope to be done by the weekend... :D

Whoa, I knew you said that it was a frech rap group but I didn't know the vocals was in french...lol...Anyway, give me a little info about the rap, what is it about? Is it of a serious or comedic content? Is it mainstream or underground style? Does it have a chorus or just spit'n from start to finish? Anything you can thhink of thats important to the production of the beat would be helpful...lol, I never tried anything like this before but I still want to give it a shot.

dac

It's about his style and essence being hijacked. :eek: :D

You can hear by the ORIGINAL that it's right-in-between commercial rap and underground hip-hop.

It is also at EXACTLY 101 BPM's

even if you dont know french, if you listen to it, you can tell it has a hook in it. when i did mine i had trouble dropping the beat where its supposed to, since he starts before the beat drops on the original. so, i went to the point where the hook first drops and compared that to the original and aligned the vocals to my beat that way. i still think it may be off a touch, but i dont fuckin know since its in french hahaha. but I think its pretty much right there

Very good, liv_rong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

You attacked thwe situatio in the correct msnner! ;)

Back