I guess it had to happen eventually. RIP AC/DC...if this is true...

I didn't know Australians had a "look". Lol. That's awesome. He also looks very Miroslavian. :laughings:

You get the cliche Aussie look involving the silly hats, but that hair on Bon Scott's picture is the exact hair you'll see on every player in an Australian rules football match (in the 80s).

Some of the Aussie members here might weigh in with better knowledge, but I see that hair and toplessness and think 'Aussie'.

Musta been he same with Midnight Oil too, huh?

I'm sure I saw them henry, but don't recall specifically where...

Also saw the legendary Cold Chisel (which will mean nowt to all but Aussies) before Breakfast At Sweethearts. Oh shit. I forgot I was pretending to be 32... :eek:

Isn't he actually Scottish? I think Bon and the Young brothers are Scottish.

Yeah, they were all (Youngs and Bon Scott) born in Scotland and variously came out here when they were 8 or 9 or something. Bon was a fair bit older than the others from memory. Brian Johnston is English. Cliff is English, but he wasn't the original bassist.... but the drummer's an Aussie godamnit...

We claim them all!

You get the cliche Aussie look involving the silly hats, but that hair on Bon Scott's picture is the exact hair you'll see on every player in an Australian rules football match (in the 80s).

Some of the Aussie members here might weigh in with better knowledge, but I see that hair and toplessness and think 'Aussie'.

You should google The Dipper... Robert Dipierdomenico (AFL), Merv Hughes (cricket) and Chopper Reid... that's what we all look like... :eek::D

I didn't realize you took such notice of where it hangs.

How do you get by since you're neither left or right...one of those male ballerina cups?

I didn't realize you took such notice of where it hangs.

How do you get by since you're neither left or right...one of those male ballerina cups?

You just told us where it hangs. Duh. Come on miro :facepalm:

Anyway, mine hangs straight down like a third leg. I even had a shoe made for it.

bon_scott.jpg

lol @ girls jeans

I've always said that, even though it's not my favorite album, it's the only one I know that has 10 non-skipable songs. Every other album I know, even my favorites, have at least one or two songs that I skip. Not "Back in Black". If they packed it in after that album, that would have been fine with me.

They're starting to go the way of the Stones, who keep releasing albums that go gold and maybe even platinum because of who they are, but nobody can name one song off their last 10 albums.

I don't mind Brian Johnson. I think he's good. But man, I would have LOVED to hear the Back in Black album with Bon Scott. I think it would have been even more awesome, if that's even possible.

Back