I bought a Wah Wah!!!!! :D

Yeah, I get that. I'm thinking out loud about ways to make the wah guitar more noticeable. My first inclination was to make it more prominent during the 041 - 051 segment I mentioned. But listening to the mix again, I'd be tempted to simply axe the wah part during those and other segments. It would make it more special when it came back in. Also, during the wah solo, how would it sound if you took some reverb/delay off it so that it was more forward, like the crunchy left/right guitar part?

Hehe...You know, you don't HAVE to try to find something to change in a song just because it's there. :D

I will take everything into consideration, though. Thanx for the help, everyone. :cool:

Pretty hard to miss - just wants more wankery probably. That's cool but I like the in between honky sound a wah can give you too.

Hehe...You know, you don't HAVE to try to find something to change in a song just because it's there. :D

I will take everything into consideration, though. Thanx for the help, everyone. :cool:

plplplplplplplplplplplp

I don't want to change it just cuz it's there. I want to share what I'm hearing though. You get that on this site.

Just in case........^^^^^^^If I was serious, there wouldn't be any smileys in my post.^^^

Vocals and the lead sound really good. I know this thread's about the wah, but one thing I wasn't crazy about was the rhythm tone. It sounds a little bit sterile to me - like an amp sim tone. I've no idea whether that's how you tracked it, and it's probably not that accurate a label, but it's the only way I can think to describe it.

Maybe it's just me and down to personal taste (opinions being like arseholes etc), so feel free to disregard if you're happy with the tone. But just thought I'd share my gut reaction. The wah is cool though in answer to original post. Hope this helps man :)

Vocals and the lead sound really good. I know this thread's about the wah, but one thing I wasn't crazy about was the rhythm tone. It sounds a little bit sterile to me - like an amp sim tone. I've no idea whether that's how you tracked it, and it's probably not that accurate a label, but it's the only way I can think to describe it.

Maybe it's just me and down to personal taste (opinions being like arseholes etc), so feel free to disregard if you're happy with the tone. But just thought I'd share my gut reaction. The wah is cool though in answer to original post. Hope this helps man :)
Thanx a lot Rob. Actually, I'm glad you commented on something other than the wah. It's my fault for making it the title of the thread, because it became the sole focus of everything, but I didn't mean it to be that way. I tracked the rythm guitars that you're talking about with my amp, no sims. But they very well might sound sterile anyway. Thanx a lot for the insight. :cool:

Really like the wha. Only reason I listened cause I thought it was a cover of the Thin Lizzy classic.:)
Anyhoo I thought it was great

Aw man, what happened to the link?
I can see that putting it back up really made a difference. :laughings:

Not bad at all. I usually overdo it when I get a new toy, but what you did s pretty good.
Thanx a lot. I know what you mean. It would have been easy to over-do it, it's so much fun to play with. :cool:

Really like the wha. Only reason I listened cause I thought it was a cover of the Thin Lizzy classic.:)
Anyhoo I thought it was great
Thanx man. Thin Lizzy has a tune called "I bought a Wah Wah"? :eek:

Back