i am looking for metallica drum files - .mp3, .wav

colinear

does anybody know where i might be able to find just the drum files? MIDI is not an option, really. if somebody can convert MIDI to .wav for me that would be great

thanks!!

Last edited:
colinear said:
does anybody know where i might be able to find just the drum files? MIDI is not an option, really. if somebody can covert MIDI to .wav for me that would be great

thanks!!
myhatbroke has all your answers

I just recently got EZdrummer which has very good sounds.

I also have Reaper which lets you convert the MIDI to a WAV using EZdrummer.

Which songs do you need the drums for?

I could, for example, take a Guitar Pro tab, export the drums as MIDI and then convert to WAV...

Although using MP3s would be a lot quicker.

danny.guitar said:
I just recently got EZdrummer which has very good sounds.

I also have Reaper which lets you convert the MIDI to a WAV using EZdrummer.

Which songs do you need the drums for?

I could, for example, take a Guitar Pro tab, export the drums as MIDI and then convert to WAV...

Although using MP3s would be a lot quicker.

i would really really really appreciate it if you would put together the drum tracks for 'harvester of sorrow', 'blackened', and 'one' to start ;-)

and mp3 files are absolutely fine

don't want to be too greedy!!!!

danny.guitar said:
You're welcome. :)

thank you again. please don't think that i am looking a gift horse in the mouth, but would you be at all able to add a few bars of a light metronome click to each track, starting a few measures before the beginning of each? if not, that's cool.

I guess I could.

What software are you using for recording? Most have the option of creating a click track to a certain tempo. This would be a lot quicker than uploading the MP3s again...

Harvester: 93bpm
One: 98bpm

The click track should line right up with the drum tracks.

danny.guitar said:
I guess I could.

What software are you using for recording? Most have the option of creating a click track to a certain tempo. This would be a lot quicker than uploading the MP3s again...

Harvester: 93bpm
One: 98bpm

The click track should line right up with the drum tracks.

i am using sonar 6. i'll give the click track a try.

would you mind converting these midi files to mp3's?

http://download.yousendit.com/2584B4F114EB3589
http://download.yousendit.com/A43BA9A60B521A8B

Importing MIDI in Guitar Pro is a little buggy and I get some bar duration errors in the drum track...some of the measures go over 4/4. So I don't know if the drums would sound right or not, but I'll convert it anyway.

Your best bet would be to download the Guitar Pro demo and goto www.ultimate-guitar.com and find the tabs and tell me which has the best drum tab, and then I can convert that.

But I'll give those MIDI files a try.

Back