I am giving free online engineering lessons...

SouthSIDE Glen said:
Anything less than a G5 with a 40" wide-screen flat panel display will be an insult :D

G.

hahahahaha, took me awhile to get that

too bad i'll be doing my "homework" on a PC :eek:
and I swear to GOD if you copy off of me, I'll beat you up at the monkey bars during recess

bennychico11 said:
and I swear to GOD if you copy off of me, I'll beat you up at the monkey bars during recess
Man, I'd think that swirlie you gave me in the boy's room at lunch would be enough, you meanie! :(

;)

G.

BruceAMiller said:
I have set up a sign up list for the free Recording and Mixing lessons at http://BruceAMiller.us (the course will start in July).

The great Lenny White is among the many musicians, producers, engineers and studio managers that have agreed to either allow me to tape lessons from their facilities or to contribute guest lectures themselves.

See you in July!

Bruce A Miller

Well I must be blind. I went to sign up and didn't see anything that even said the word LIST. Point me in the right direction, please?

If you have been to Bruce's site recently before today and the "Audio Classes" page does not have the sign up form, you may have the old pre-sign up form cached in your browser. You may have to hit Refresh/Reload on your browser task bar to get the new page.

G.

SouthSIDE Glen said:

If you have been to Bruce's site recently before today and the "Audio Classes" page does not have the sign up form, you may have the old pre-sign up form cached in your browser. You may have to hit Refresh/Reload on your browser task bar to get the new page.

G.

Thanks. I did that while I was there and nothing. But it's been a few hours since I was there so I'll check again here shortly. Thanks G!

I swear I don't see one. The last one I can see, and THAT one just barely is PICS. So I'm assuming it's below that and there's no navigation bar that comes up on that side of the page for me to go any lower. Somebody please sign me up! I'll give you my ex-wife! I SWEAR! ;)

(thinking: "Boy, people are gonna jump all over THAT one, Jeff.")

SIGN-UP sheet

I had to pull the original form due to mysql problems caused when my host moved me to new server last week. The new form works and can be accessed easily from the menu on the left of the site.

I am compiling the requests and answering questions in the course material (well, as much as possible). I will try to provide references (or better yet, get experts to guest lecture) for anything out of my league.

Class "requirements" will be emailed as well as posted on the site within a few weeks.

http://BruceAMiller.us

lol lets hope the wife dont mind the xtra company... Im sure she'll be pissed at having another mouth to feed :D

Theros said:
lol lets hope the wife dont mind the xtra company... Im sure she'll be pissed at having another mouth to feed :D

Just so you know, the ex has kids OLDER than you. ;)

I’ve been making my living in the music industry in one form or other for 20+ years so to keep myself fresh and somewhat on top of the industry I’m always open to learning new things. (or old) lol
I currently operate a small home studio that has also declined in business in the last two years mostly due to potential clients using the home PC to record the group themselves.
I can totally relate to your view of a dying recording industry. Unfortunately the recording industry will not be the only part of the music world that will eventually completely fade away.

I’m down from 40 hr. per week to now averaging around 15 hr. per week, so this should leave me with a little free time to take the course.
Thanks a bunch for taking the time…you’re a great man Charley Brown! (AKA Bruce)

C

I am a retired Military disabled VET. Play guitar and putting together a home studio. I have studio one pro. Would this be something you could help me with in learning and recording?

Thanks for any feed back.
Al Overbeck

I am a retired Military disabled VET. Play guitar and putting together a home studio. I have studio one pro. Would this be something you could help me with in learning and recording?

Thanks for any feed back.
Al Overbeck
:laughings:

Hey Al. As Massive pointed out, this thread is very old. But I'm sure you'll find something that will help you here.

studio one pro - YouTube

Back