Her body is astounding her motives are for hire
Nothing more than human language

Your rivals are advancing a threat to your empire
Her body is astounding a threat to your empire

Human language

wow another monster track.....good work

im on my internet PC so not too much to say on the mix...I did think your vocals were too low again, i think your voice sounds great and i wish it took centre stage more

are you processing the vocals then sending them to him or is he adding the processing at the mixing stage Tom?

you've definitely got a good sound between the two of you for sure..great stuff :D

wow another monster track.....good work

im on my internet PC so not too much to say on the mix...I did think your vocals were too low again, i think your voice sounds great and i wish it took centre stage more

are you processing the vocals then sending them to him or is he adding the processing at the mixing stage Tom?

you've definitely got a good sound between the two of you for sure..great stuff :D

Thanks bud!

I process them before I send them to him. I think he just de-esses them and adds the occasional delay when he wants a vox part to repeat at the end of sentenece etc..

I thought you'd said that, I dont know if im being overcritical (threatened by better electronic music ;)) or not, but I just think the vocals sound a little separate from the rest of the track..Id find it really hard to sit vocals in a mix that had already been treated..

saying that its just a small nit, its still very good

I thought you'd said that, I dont know if im being overcritical (threatened by better electronic music ;)) or not, but I just think the vocals sound a little separate from the rest of the track..Id find it really hard to sit vocals in a mix that had already been treated..

saying that its just a small nit, its still very good

Your probably right- and truthfully he could probably get a better vocal f/x chain than I can b/c he's much better at the technical stuff- but i'm a dick and won't let him! :laughings:

Honestly it would take half the fun away for me if I just sang dry into the mic.

Or sober. :spank:

no its fine, but I noticed you were having difficulties yesterday on other folks tracks so i reckon the problems at your end (ooer missus)

no its fine, but I noticed you were having difficulties yesterday on other folks tracks so i reckon the problems at your end (ooer missus)

thx- it finally opened about 6 mins later. Must be thousands trying to download my track to pirate it! :laughings::laughings::laughings:

Another fine production. The vocal effects seem to be slathered on even thicker this time, but I still think it probably works in this context. Not my sort of thing...kind of depeche-modey but more aggressive (ok, wait...what isn't more aggressive than depeche mode?), but really very well done from what I hear. Nice work!

Pretty cool.

The vocals could maybe stand to be louder as KC said, but I don't think it's bad as is.

The big thing that I noticed is that the vocals cut off abruptly. You've got all these cool, swishy effects and noise that come in with the vocals, but when the vocals end, they just stop. I think it would be good if you could get them to fade a little more smoothly.

Overall, a good track though.

Excellent track!!!
This is right up my alley!!!
You're gonna laugh when I tell ya what it reminded me of!...

The old 80's synth pop song...

Rock Me Amadeus!!!:p

That was the first thing that came to mind, when I heard the vocals.
Not a bad thing.;)

Excellent production,...wish I could get my industrial / noize tracks to sound as good as this one.:o
I like the lyrical content,...it paints a nice picture.
Listened through my desktop monitors,...sounded KILLER!!!
Then listened through a set of high end headphones,...even better!!!

I'm HARDCORE Jealous!!!:)

Excellent track!!!
This is right up my alley!!!
You're gonna laugh when I tell ya what it reminded me of!...

The old 80's synth pop song...

Rock Me Amadeus!!!:p

That was the first thing that came to mind, when I heard the vocals.
Not a bad thing.;)

Excellent production,...wish I could get my industrial / noize tracks to sound as good as this one.:o
I like the lyrical content,...it paints a nice picture.
Listened through my desktop monitors,...sounded KILLER!!!
Then listened through a set of high end headphones,...even better!!!

I'm HARDCORE Jealous!!!:)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:D:cool:

Thanks Man!

Another great tune, thing kind of reminds me of some David Bowie. Similar to some of the stuff on his 'Scary Monsters' album with Robert Fripp...:cool:

Wow, so beautifully teutonic, Tom!
Great tune, I couldn't care less what the recording's like (and it is good....;)), because the song is so strong. Great songwriting. The singer's voice (that you singing?) is perfect for this style. This is radio material, get it out there!:)

Back