How much money do you have invested in your studio?

How much have you spent on your studio??

• $0-$500

Votes: 74 6.9%
  • $501-$1000

Votes: 115 10.7%
  • $1001-$3000

Votes: 235 21.8%
  • $3001-$5000

Votes: 176 16.4%
  • $5001-$10,000

Votes: 180 16.7%
  • $10,001-$20,000

Votes: 116 10.8%
  • $20,001-$50,000

Votes: 95 8.8%
  • $50,000-$100,000

Votes: 29 2.7%
  • $100,001+

Votes: 23 2.1%
  • Can't say.... my wife might see this....

Votes: 33 3.1%

• Total voters
Can't tell you. Studio101NOLA is actually my son's business, legally, although I can say it is getting up there, and the studio has long-since moved into the pro arena.

Wow - I'm surprised to see the majority are in the $1001-3000 category.

I would have thought more would be in the next higher price group or 2, just because of the cost of things these days.

Couldn't help but notice the 'Can't say...my wife might see this'.

So being in the $10,001-20,000 group, all I can add at this point is..."Gee...sure glad I'm not married!!!" :p

And my common-law wife of almost 4 years - well she's all for it - especially since it's only my cash that it all comes out of, although she did buy the dual zone snare for my V-drum set for my birthday. ;)

Thanks Hun! :D

This poll pops up to the top every time someone clicks the poll. I read the title and something like this happens to me ......

:laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings::laughings:

Alan.

You need to ensure everything will be fine, since my experience even after spending this much amount is not as perfect as it should have been.

Actually, the mistake I made was that I did not engage someone experienced professional for this purpose, due to which the price could not be calculted from the start. It exceeded from the rought estimate, which was standing at $400 in the start.

I've realized just now how much money I have spent on consumable things that I don't even own anymore. ;)

Cables, LOTS of cables, for example.

I've realized just now how much money I have spent on consumable things that I don't even own anymore. ;)

Cables, LOTS of cables, for example.

I, too, have spent a ton of money on cables. But- they are all real good cables, and the only one of them that has failed in ten years was destroyed at a live gig. No help for that. You get what you pay for, and caring for your gear, is a good thing. So where have all your cables gone? B.L.U.E. Kiwi quad cables have been very good to me. What I'm not so sure about is- What's a good brand of optical Toslink cable? I'm thinking the handy man's soldering skills may let him down a bit on optical connections

Back