• 5-8 Variety is the spice of life.

Votes: 628 35.7%
  • 9-12 I'm a serious collector.

Votes: 160 9.1%
  • Over 13 Maybe I should open a store.

Votes: 180 10.2%

• Total voters
Anfontan said:
Well, they know you will give them a warm & happy home and not be tormented by my savage attacking of them!!! :eek:

I'm ready for the weekend to commence.....Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! :)
LMAO!! Savage indeed !!! :D

Yah...I would love to go to the music shop this weekend and give myself great waves of pleasure...but I am self-imposed blacklisted for a while...cause the green stuff is getting funny!

Damn...that Tibetan lute is calling my name.....calling....calling...

true-eurt said:
Is this what you are talking about ?...Sitar-Guitar
One of the guitar players for The Volcanos, from Detroit, MI, has one of those. Pretty interesting sound, for a surf guitar band, but it works well for some of their more exotic numbers. I have to say "one of the guitar players," in their case, as Rick and Chris swap lead and rhythm parts during songs, so ya really gotta be paying attention, to know who's playing what, at any given time, during their songs.

Matt

Unsprung said:
One of the guitar players for The Volcanos, from Detroit, MI, has one of those. Pretty interesting sound, for a surf guitar band, but it works well for some of their more exotic numbers. I have to say "one of the guitar players," in their case, as Rick and Chris swap lead and rhythm parts during songs, so ya really gotta be paying attention, to know who's playing what, at any given time, during their songs.

Matt
That one is a solid body isn't it?

I have not heard the Volcanos...do you have a link to a sample of their music Unsprung?

I think I am going to be in G.A.S trouble soon. :D

true-eurt said:
That one is a solid body isn't it?

I have not heard the Volcanos...do you have a link to a sample of their music Unsprung?

I think I am going to be in G.A.S trouble soon. :D
Yup...Rick's electric sitar is a Rogue, and I think he basically had a G.A.S. attack, when he bought it, according to what he said when I saw them, for the first time, in Chicago last year.

They're on MySpace, so here's a link to their profile, which has several of their songs to chose from...

http://www.myspace.com/thevolcanos

Matt

true-eurt said:
Acid...that is gorgeous !!! Wow...I hope you get it for Father's Day!! Rock on...and oh...thanks for now getting my palate moist too!!!! Damn! :eek:

Hey, I like that redhead Tinkerbell avatar---Good choice!!!!!!!!! :)

Unsprung said:
Yup...Rick's electric sitar is a Rogue, and I think he basically had a G.A.S. attack, when he bought it, according to what he said when I saw them, for the first time, in Chicago last year.

They're on MySpace, so here's a link to their profile, which has several of their songs to chose from...

http://www.myspace.com/thevolcanos

Matt
Thanks Matt. I will check them out!

Anfontan said:
Hey, I like that redhead Tinkerbell avatar---Good choice!!!!!!!!! :)
Thanks Tony.

I was thinking about dying my own hair that shade of red.... :eek:

I guess I could do it to the stickbitche's first and see how it'll look...eh? ;)

I own 5 guitars:

2 PRS
1 Fender Tele
1 Fender Strat
1 Takamine semi acoustic

Like them all, play them all and looking for to buying a Jet guitar

Back