Hopefully picking this up

I am 57, I worry all the time. All I wish for is to be happy and healthy and have enough money to have a decent life...
I have ambition .... to get back in a band....and play some nice happy gigs.... to be able to sort out my music room and record some songs... to play golf in the sun and get back to 5 handicap.... to not have stress or worry in my life... to get back from 188lbs to 154lbs again and be fit... to cut down on alcohol....
Most of all...just to be happy xxxx
I don't know why but I never worry much about anything? Never have. They seem to work themselves out and I guess I trust in providence. I don't believe in a higher power so it has nothing to do with that.

Reactions: TAE
I had that M3r it was super nice for a good price a million years ago.
Uh-huh. 4 outputs to get 2 stereo fields near quadraphenia. The M3R was a nice 8 button 1U package. It could do M1 stuff. It could do M3 stuff. Then it wasn't an exact M3 engine so it had its own M3R thing going on too. The Korg M3R is steal right now. Probably the cheapest synth on eBay..well. Perhaps no. Why would you buy one? More like..Why wouldn't you buy one.

16 bit era was pretty ok. This was my rack for synth bass. Sure it has some gems in there. That M3R had some great bass synth presets. 16 bit has a certain sound that breaks up and grinds in a detailed way. It is raw and gritty. This feel is not emulated in the VSTi. There is something there. Primal . Basic. Real.

Most of the well knowns are VSTi'd and can download for free.

Believe it or not, the Alesis Nano Synth's will blow your mind. Incredible quality. The Golden Eye 007 for N64, of Romplers..

The power amp has no fan, it is nice and quiet. Something to think about.

Last edited:
I don't know why but I never worry much about anything? Never have. They seem to work themselves out and I guess I trust in providence. I don't believe in a higher power so it has nothing to do with that.
It will all work out in the end, if it hasn't worked out , it isn't the end.

I think you might want to choose another word other than providence...maybe fate?...IDK The root of Providence is provide meaning something is providing you with a resolution or solution ..call it what you want God or a door knob but when using providence as your reliance you are saying you believe something is providing you with a solution. I think....maybe o_O

1677343419850.png

It will all work out in the end, if it hasn't worked out , it isn't the end.

I think you might want to choose another word other than providence...maybe fate?...IDK The root of Providence is provide meaning something is providing you with a resolution or solution ..call it what you want God or a door knob but when using providence as your reliance you are saying you believe something is providing you with a solution. I think....maybe o_O

View attachment 126362
"Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn." I failed English twice in high school, aced English 101 and 102 in college. Depends what mood I am in..

Reactions: TAE
"Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn." I failed English twice in high school, aced English 101 and 102 in college. Depends what mood I am in..
No worries, we're old and decrepit anyways ...though you are MUCH older ...by about 2 freeking years! :laughings:

Depends what mood I am in..
Custom-17-Strings-Neck-Through-Body-Electric-Bass-Guitar.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

What

Yes, I know this feeling. I have shown restraint. I have the power to walk home with the whole candy store..but.was weak a couple times now..I grabbed a $200 Gretsch bass, and some 'obsolete' line 6 rack ProXT's for $85. The $60 amp had to go back defective. but yeah somethings up...its in the water.

KORG was my thing. How I ended on a 2001 Fantom X6..?..what a mistake. I'd got a hankering to sell all my Roland stuff.

KOrg had the 01/RW and the M3R and the wavestation(rack 1U versions of the M1 and M3). The really shitty 16 bit machines that sound so fantastic. An AI/AI2 can be had for $100. Working fine. Its a crime. $220 for a TRITON...The world is ending.

Wavestation was first to have the Legendary Korg input preamp. For the 'VOCODER' . Stereo/dual mono input. The preamps triode eventually evolving to the Korg NuTube Cathode Triode bank. That Korg Nutube comes as a kit. And will be implemented more and more...As a NEW type of tube amplifiers. Watch those cathodes burn a familiar glow!

'Those eyes they glowed'
'Over here'
'Were all gonna die'
'Get to the Chopper!'
View attachment 125669

Here it is in kit form. Microtube Preamp. Place a window smartly so you can seem them working in the machine!. 55 steps/ 2-3 hr build time.
View attachment 125672View attachment 125675
View attachment 125678
KORG Nutube amplifiers coming soon! NuClass tube amps. Suppose to make digital, tube again.
NU TUBES ARE. I told ya first. Those electric eyes are back. Best thing ever...to happen .. in a while!

Screenshot 2023-06-08 124123.jpg

Those eyes, they glowed!

Over here!

Get to the choppa!

We're all gonna die!

KORG will lead the revolution...Back to tubes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
NEW TUBE types ! They did just like I would with the magic 'green' eyes showing thru the window.. First pedal I ordered in a long time. A long, long time.

Last edited:
Back