Hope you like heavy haha

I really like it....I would like to hear something a little different between the guitars and bass....maybe try cutting some of the low end in the guitars and let the bass carry more of the lows. You can hear the bass when nothing else is playing, but not when all the guitars come in. Maybe give the bass a little chours and bring up the level some. In a nutshell...I wanna hear more bass guitar....

sounds good man thanx. I havent even gotton into mixing with this one yet but im going to experiment now.

I like the regular amp over the Amplitube... Sounds more crunchy vs airy kind of with the Amplitube. Also, sounds like a lost Korn song or something from their first album or second album which I like. You planning on doing anything with this song? Vocals?

The real amp is superior. Maybe you could try mixing in a little bit of the Amplitube distortion and see what you come up with?

The updated version is definatley better. There better seperation beteween the bass and guitars. Although I still think you could cut a little more on the guitars' low-end. Perhaps a decent amount of compression on the bass would help.....seems like the bass volume is constantly changing.

haha ya def. influenced by Korn. The project title is called "k song" haha. Ya man compression is a good idea. I'm liking the regular distortion better too. thanks guys

def man i have two one for amplitube 1 i think and one for amplitube 2. Message me ur email man and ill send ti right to ya.

Hey, I listened to all the versions...in sequential order... The real amp is better, but i think it all could sound heavier if ya tracked it again or mixed the 2 together...

More BASS...even on the updated ver..

I liked the tune and liked the new additions, all up until the vox came in...

To me, it sounded like Marylin Manson doing a bad impression of Jonathan Davis... or like a bad impression of JD...or it was just too much like trying to capture JD's emotion..too close to a rip off... I can take the music alone, and hear the Korn influence and that really didn't bother me, but I would have to say take the vox in another direction to avoid the korn fans from touting it as a bad rip off.. and I'm not saying that the vox were all that bad, it's just in the whole context it really rubbed me the wrong way.

ya after listening to it i know what u mean. the verse is to me the only part that might sound like a Korn rip off. I think ill prolly change that part and cahnge the lyrics to the verses. Your imput has helped alot guys thanks.

I like the amplitube better, but only because there is some treble in the guitars. I think I'd pick the real amp but it's just too dark to me.
Very cool stuff!

F.S.

Back