Hey!

Yeah, I went to Salford :) Studied with Hector and Phill Duncan in the acoustics dept in 2005 :)

Ha, I got a cousin who lives in Manchester and studied music engineering somewhere nearby. I'm gonna drop him a line... you maybe acquainted. He's an A one guy and good guitar player too...

Welcome aboard.

We can do polite... Remember that girly that wilco got all wet for.....:thumbs up:

Cant think of her name.....

Yeah everyone is polite to the females. There are so few in here. Guys always think there is some chance that a woman will have sex with them - even over the internet. lol. I'm not saying that about Katie here, just in general. Guys always put on a display for women. It's nature.

If she was a guy, or worse, some rapper wannabe, this thread would have 0 replies, or pages and pages of people destroying him over and over. :laughings:

Yeah everyone is polite to the females. There are so few in here. Guys always think there is some chance that a woman will have sex with them - even over the internet. lol. I'm not saying that about Katie here, just in general. Guys always put on a display for women. It's nature.

If she was a guy, or worse, some rapper wannabe, this thread would have 0 replies, or pages and pages of people destroying him over and over. :laughings:

Every one likes to help in a good kicking...

To be fair, the avatar only appeared after someone googled, and attached pictures, of her. :facepalm:

I didn't know that. That's lame and really creepy. :(

I just noticed this thread a few minutes ago. I saw a Hey! thread going for multiple pages in the n00b section and thought there had to be some hilarity in here. I didn't know it was desperate creepy stalking and stuff.

I didn't know that. That's lame and really creepy. :(

I just noticed this thread a few minutes ago. I saw a Hey! thread going for multiple pages in the n00b section and thought there had to be some hilarity in here.

No hilarity here, just cake, move along now.....

Back