Hey!

When I get home, I'm going to have some cheese and some Scotch. Not in the same glass.........I think.....
Well, maybe some Scotch and then a nice hot cheese enema.

In deed. Hope the rude boys here don't drive her away!

I believe we've given her quite the welcome, don't ya think?

Cheesecake has cheese. Cheese is always true. Even if the cake is a lie, the cheese must always be true and therefore the cheesecake will always be true! We, the cheesecake fanatics, have spoken!!!

Cheesecake has cheese. Cheese is always true. Even if the cake is a lie, the cheese must always be true and therefore the cheesecake will always be true! We, the cheesecake fanatics, have spoken!!!

Yeah, sometimes the forum just pulls together. :facepalm:

Well said O' Broken One!

:D

:drunk:

All this talk about Cheese Cake and Women makes me want to go and get a big steak. Oh wait a minute I am a vegetarian :facepalm::facepalm:

Alan.

By the way, if you haven't checked, I did for you...
Here's Katie

View attachment 87732

Katie's a cutie, but more important, she is what she says.
Great to have new mastering minds on the scene.

Get it "mastering mind" - mastermind...Tap Tap Tap IS THIS THING ON?

Awh thanks haha! And yeah I'm a bit out spoken :P

I just posted in the newbs bit because I though it was a bit to say hi to people....I'm not good with these internetly things! :)

I'm not scared of no boys :D

Only here for the cheese, and cake. And beer. And vontage mics. Whatever presents you'd like to send me guys :P

Hi Katie and welcome.

Just been looking at your website...

You look like one of those rare people with *talent* who actually gets proper work in their chosen field after leaving University.

As you are Manchester based, did you go to Salford? I was up there last year with the Institute of Acoustics.

Awh thanks haha! And yeah I'm a bit out spoken :P

I just posted in the newbs bit because I though it was a bit to say hi to people....I'm not good with these internetly things! :)

Argh! Did NOT mean to imply Katie that you were not a kosher mastering person!

Just that we often get folks post in the newb section with $10,000 worth of kit and TO ME the noob section is really for the completely bloody clu...ERR! Technically challenged!

But yes, makes abundant sense! New person says hi in Newb section!

(btw I find the infernalweb and its doings a PITA as well!)

Dave.

Hi Katie and welcome.

Just been looking at your website...

You look like one of those rare people with *talent* who actually gets proper work in their chosen field after leaving University.

As you are Manchester based, did you go to Salford? I was up there last year with the Institute of Acoustics.

Scrub that last question - I've just seen you went to SSR; which reminds me, I must get up to see them sometime.

Yeah, I went to Salford :) Studied with Hector and Phill Duncan in the acoustics dept in 2005 :)

Yes, Salford certainly have an excellent reputation - my contacts there were Ben Shirley and Trevor Cox.

Not that much gear though, quality not quantity! :)

Always the best way to go - that's how I started and still is the priority for me.

Alsoooooo defo come up to SSR, my email's katie@katietavini.co.uk - let me know when you're free and I'll show you round :)

Thanks - I need to get up there sometime and see the "head of sound", or whoever is in charge of equipment and courses.

Back