Hey Spantini

Naw. I'm a real people type person thing. Getting old and creaky. I had to substitute WD-40 for my morning coffee.

Reactions: TAE
Is Spantini your actual name ? It sounds like the name a maker of cartoons or author or director of a Columbo movie would come up with when trying to evoke the aura that comes with a great composer.
"The Great Spantini."
I can just see you sitting at the piano in your HR tux, confidently milking the applause !
iu

"Hoorah ! Bravo, bravo, Spantini !!"

Is Spantini your actual name ? It sounds like the name a maker of cartoons or author or director of a Columbo movie would come up with when trying to evoke the aura that comes with a great composer.
"The Great Spantini."
I can just see you sitting at the piano in your HR tux, confidently milking the applause !
iu

I always thought it evoked more of a magician's aura. Not my actual name, but a brief convolution of that and a book/film titled The Great Santini.

This part can stay :LOL:

Or a tini weenie swimsuit specifically designed for, ahem, "big boned" gals. Wowza, the spantini. Stand clear, it blows and it could put your eye out.

So. Spantini. Dig that you’re active on here and making fun interesting threads that aren’t about which political party is correct and why the other one is shit, or how somebody or something is out to get all of us (well besides the grim reaper and none of us can escape that’s fate 😁).

Soooooo…I want to call you Sbot in here, a term of endearment. Some of mine have been realer of socks, seeker of c_cks ( The Gerg lol), seeker of suck, I forget the others but mostly just seeker.
And I figure it like this: even if you are a crafty GPT-3, at least if I find out in 5 years I won’t feel so bamboozled about it.

So Sbot, Florida has many a region. I’m east coast way south in Ft Lauderdale. You on the other end, somewhere in between, or close enough to get some blow and strippers and drive ourselves to an early death one weekend?

Still hate SE Florida traffic and drivers but not enough to move back to cold grey winters. Miss midwest people and manners though

Back