Hey moskus...

Love you all, guys!

Sorry I haven't posted that much anymore. 2005 had been very very very difficult time for me. I was so depressed. My wife ran away for somebody else. Long story I couldn't write here. Then I lost my jobs 3 times. etc etc. Takes time to get a grip and back to normal life. Wish me luck guys...

May God lead her back to me, and miracle comes to my life. I pray alot, for only God could bring everything's back to normal. Ameen.

;)
Jaymz

*hits snooze button*

:D

Hi everyone else too!!!

James,

Sorry to hear about all of your troubles. I'm going though some pretty serious troubles myself right now. I will pray that things get better for you. Just remember...

Romans 8:28 said:
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

We just don't always understand why while we are in the middle of it. But I truly do believe this and this has been hammered home to me over the last several months while things have been at their worst. Even in the midst of my difficulties I have been shown the possible positive outcome of these events and it is very exciting. Sounds wierd no? :)

Anyway, I hope you can find this place. I still have a great deal of work to do to get things right, but I can do it somewhat cheerily.

Meahwhile, I hope all is good for everyone here. Nice to see this thread revived once again!!

James Argo said:
Love you all, guys!

Sorry I haven't posted that much anymore. 2005 had been very very very difficult time for me. .

;)
Jaymz

So sorry to hear that James. :(

Better times are ahead,no one as talented and as smart as you can be held down for long. :cool:

Sounds like the makings of a killer blues tune though... :rolleyes:

So sorry to hear about all your problems. Twelve years ago, my family and I had a particularly difficult time. Remember, the best way out is always through.

Peace to all.

:)

Here are some lyrics of a song I wrote to my present wife. I dont think I ever asked for feedback on it here.

Basically it expresses the realization that when things go wrong, in the long run they MAY actually be exactly right. Which of course is IMPOSSIBLE to see while your in the midst of things going wrong. I know that I would not be the man I am today if I had not been shaped and reformed through times of agonizing pain.

Heres a couple verses
When I look at all the wrong roads, I turned down in my life
I guess they weren't wrong at all, cause they led me, right to you ...

when I look back at all those twists and turns
now I can see, how much I had to learn
all the pain I felt and all the tears I cried
were molding me for my new bride ...

for the rest, the song is posted at nowhereradio
here http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/?aid=1644/

I pray that you all make it through your times of trial and suffering as quickly as possible and that you find the comfort which is just ahead with a renewed understanding and appreciation for your experiences.

After all, this is a kind of brotherhood in this group
Peace to all
Bill

Thanks alot guys!

I thought trouble would come on the 5th years of marriage, it comes faster I guess... (3rd years). I always believe she'll be back to me somehow. There's a guy she met last year while shoping with her friends. He's very very very very rich and deeply in love with her, and she changed all of the sudden. This guy supports her alot, including her brand new fancy car! (she never told me about her new car, her mother did) All her family is on my side, she lives with her mother now. She's tough lady! Trying to change her mind will only causing her to go even more far from us. I've tried almost every good thing I can. But looks like I need to be patient.

Killer songs written, but I'm too blue to record it.

BTW, have you guys checked this link?

http://www.ennbr.com/SonarUtils/default.htm

Cool utility...

Again, thanks alot for all your support. You have no idea how much you guys mean to me... :)

;)
Jaymz

I'm not sure what to say guys - except you'll all always have friends here in the Hey Moskus Thread.

Bad times only make the good times that much better. Here's to good times ahead!!

Jaymz,

I have no idea what you might be going through. I don't think 2005 was a good year for anyone (myself included.. my wife miscarried)!

A comment which I hear all to often when things go wrong is "everything happens for a reason".. when you are on the receiving end of that you just want to tell the person off, but for the sake of arguement, you agree. I'm not going to pass that comment, all I will say is that my thoughts are with you (and all of the others I know on this board!).

I know so many people on line from this site and RP and class everyone as my second family, yet don't know that much about them. I was in Chat one day on RP and was talking with someone and had asked them about their kids and they came back, 'how did you know their names'.. when I mentioned that I had read it in a previous post he was quite surprised, subsequently we have passed PM's since.

All we can do is hope for a much more prosperous/relaxed/joyful year.

My thoughts are with you all!

Daniel

It's been a year since we in touch, what's wrong with your "Mama" Jaymee? you two looked like very romantic couple when we met. Visit me sometime when you're heading to Jakarta Jaymee. Better yet, call me. We love you! :)

anyway, how are you guys? i have new job and don't record much anymore. but I still play sometime at home. when we colaborate again? :)

Clemie said:
It's been a year since we in touch, what's wrong with your "Mama" Jaymee? you two looked like very romantic couple when we met. Visit me sometime when you're heading to Jakarta Jaymee. Better yet, call me. We love you! :)

anyway, how are you guys? i have new job and don't record much anymore. but I still play sometime at home. when we colaborate again? :)
Wow, there's a strange face (or, more appropriately, avatar!).

Good to hear from you again, Clemie. Sorry to hear you are not recording. I don't think I ever heard any of your material. Do you have an old .mp3 lying around somewhere? :)

Stay in touch. We're all old friends here.

Thanks Porter, Dachay & Clemie...

...wait, Clemie?!

Hi Clemie... :)

Yeah, long time no see... How have you been? New job, eh? Great! :)

"Mamam" just went odd... We're separated now for almost 8 months. :( Things will be okay I'm sure... :)

Hey, you change your number, eh? Tried to call but no answer. So you move to Jakarta? How's your keyboard? Still running CWPA 9? Colabs... yeah... colabs baby!

;)
Jaymz

ps. Today is Tjarko's birthday! So, happy B'day, Trojka - Pedulist, whatever... silly Dutch boy! :D

Back