Hey moskus...

Well, I'm going to bed. It's 01:15 here and I have to get up EARLY tomorrow...

:)

... Finally !!!
You're gonna do that ALL THE WAY in the track view instead of Console View :D :D :D

Have a nice black dot sequencing.
;)
James

BluesMeister said:
Hey you two, this is just too cryptic!
Sorry, can't tell you. It's classified information! :D

Originally posted by James Argo
You're gonna do that ALL THE WAY in the track view instead of Console View :D :D :D[/B]
Aaaargh! I miss it allready! :D (just kidding)...

But let me tell you this: I don't NEED the Console View, I just LIKE it. I look more professional with it open on my second monitor... ;)

moskus said:
Sorry, can't tell you. It's classified information! :D

Didn't mean to be discrimination, BluesMeister, but it's...Youth only. :D :D :D You know...

BTW,
I never saw you BluesMeister, but in my imagination, I think you look like Sean Conery in "The Hunt for Red October". ;) Are you close ? :)

James Argo said:
Didn't mean to be discrimination, BluesMeister, but it's...Youth only. :D :D :D You know...

Ouch! That hurt...
BTW, I never saw you BluesMeister, but in my imagination, I think you look like Sean Conery in "The Hunt for Red October". ;) Are you close ? :)

Erm, no. He's got way more hair than me. Oh, that's a wig isn't it??? :) Anyway, I've got a recent picture of myself at home. I'll post it this evening...

--
BluesMeister

BluesMeister Revealed...

I know I'm going to regret this :)

(Takes deep breath)

"Ladies and gentlemen, from Perth in Western Australia, will you please welcome - BluesMeister..."

--
BluesMeister

Attachments

• bluesmeister.jpg
    bluesmeister.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 2,243
Hey Bluesmeister....

I won't comment on your age,but you really need to eat a cheeseburger or something!;) :D

I don't know if you ever make it to the Dragon cave at all but they had a very long thread by Chris Harris where most everyone including myself posted their pictures.Moskus and Mr.Argo were conspicuously absent.
It's my guess their parents won't let them use their cameras.:p :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D

Back