Hey man, nice shot!

I've managed a hole in one many times. It's actually not difficult. I have a hole in one of my socks, trousers, trainers and I even managed to get one in my bicycle tyre in February of last year, after buying inner tubes and tyres that were supposed to be virtually unpuncture-able.

My first was in '72 when I was 9. I got a hole in one of the windows of my Dad's garage and I promptly ran away from home. But I had no money and nowhere to go so I came back.

The end.

I've managed a hole in one many times. It's actually not difficult. I have a hole in one of my socks, trousers, trainers and I even managed to get one in my bicycle tyre in February of last year, after buying inner tubes and tyres that were supposed to be virtually unpuncture-able.
I can tell the front of all my clothes from the stains. I don't have to look for tags.

I started golfing summer of 2012 and it's been torture ever since...My Son-in-outlaw was the asshole that guilted this white semi-so called salesman into embracing the game...What the hell is wrong with you he says?...All white middle aged salesmen golf. He's Hispanic and a decent athlete ..so off we went and the rest is misery...He gave me a bar to meet...my goal was to be able to surpass him at golf. When I first started he had a hard time staying in the 90's and I had a hard time staying under 120. I studied the youtube videos, got into Moe Norman and that got me banging on under 100 pretty quickly....and Yep I finally beat his moldy ass...But he is a competitor and he wasn't having any of that shit...after licking his wounds he started practicing A LOT That little bastard just shot an 81 last week at a course that I have a hard time staying under 100 at...I've never yet broke 90 except one time when me and a bud were playing forgivingly with the rules...So I have never REALLY broke 90...damnit! I will this summer or else.....I'll succumb to getting golf lessons...Nooooooooooooo!

Back when I started an old guy down the street saw me practicing on my front lawn and we got to talking. Turned out he was an avid golfer and in his prime was a scratch player... We went out several times and he coached me on the game and just shook his head when he realized how hard headed and stubborn I was....When we met he was probably 75, He could still shoot in the 80's. Man it was weird watching him deteriorate over the next 6 years...He got Alzheimer's and passed away...Before he passed I took him out for his final game...it was a bit sketchy and awkward because of his condition but he was happy to get out in the awesome scenery and take some shots.

So in his life he had over 10 hole in ones Me so far not a one ( close but no cigar) , neither has my son in law. It'd be really cool to get one and hopefully with witness's but I'll take it however I get it. ...but I guess ya gotta play a lot of golf to get one....but over 10 WTF? I haven't golfed since before the remodhell ...Over 7 months ....I did finally go to the range for the first time this Sunday ...I suck

Summer is on the come and I will get some games in God willing and the creek don't rise. GOLF God only loves fools!

When I first moved to Florida, my buddy started taking me around to a bunch of places doing all kinds of things, just to show me what all there was I could do if I wanted. He took me to a driving range. I hadn't had a club in my hand for 40 yrs. First thing I did was smack the hell out of my ball and simultaneously throw the club about 50 ft out. Lots of applause from the crowd :LOL: After retrieving the club, I tee'd up and smacked it straight out just over 200 yds. I haven't picked up a club since.

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
I was getting 220 on a roll but based on what I saw at the range last Sunday I'm going to be lucky to get 200 on a roll now... I maybe hit 100 balls and man I was sore the next few days...all better today but this getting old is not for sissies.

Hey, go to a batting cage and see how that makes you feel. I couldn't hit a single ball from that dang robot. I was sore just from swinging at air for 20 minutes :p

I almost got a hole in one twice. In both instances, you couldn’t see where the hole was. One was to the left and covered by forest, so most people just shoot straight their first swing and then they can see the hole after that. I intended to shoot a bit at an angle, but it shanked a little to the left, and it landed a couple feet from the hole when I got there. I thought it was in the forest at first.

The other hole was way up a steep hill. To this day, I’ve never seen a hole like that. I shot it upwards with a five iron and it went straight over, but you could obviously not see where it landed. People who don’t have any strength would have no way of climbing up that hill, and they’d have to go a very long away around a gentler slope. I had to use my hands at times to get up that hill (seriously, what hole IS THIS?). I found my ball just two feet from the hole.

These were in a course designed for kids training. Think I was 13 at the time. I was much better then than I am now. I suck now. I couldn’t drive it more than 150 yards then, but I was very accurate. Now its occasionally a crap shoot. Think I watched too many drive competitions and instinctively make my swing past parallel as a result. Not good.

Baseball be very very good to me... me likey hitting baseballs .I have two grandsons 8 and 6 that are in their 2nd year of baseball and I am chomping at the bit to buy a pitching machine and set up a cage. Both are doing well with the bat.. Fun stuff!

I never dropped one directly in, but I do have...
Wait for it...
Three holes in one! :oops:

All at the same course, a par 3.
The first two were the most ridiculous things you ever saw, and were absolutely undeserved.
The third one was nice... two bounces, a roll, and in.:-)

Baseball be very very good to me... me likey hitting baseballs .I have two grandsons 8 and 6 that are in their 2nd year of baseball and I am chomping at the bit to buy a pitching machine and set up a cage. Both are doing well with the bat.. Fun stuff!
I play vintage baseball and that’s fun. Dress up like the 1800s and play by 1864 rules.

Back