Help wanted: Smokin' players needed

Thanks Bentrabbit! :cool: Sounds very good I am impressed. Do you have the tracks isolated?? :confused: I dont deal with real drums often, is there snare alone on one track or is it all on one stereo track? I downloaded the drums alone track, I will line it up shortky. Thanks for doing this, very cool :cool:

Finally.....I used WMP and no problem. Hope that your system has a good LF extension....lol
At about 2:09, subtle bells on top line.
I had a great time with this, lthough my wife (biscuit woman) is not too sure that she enjoyed the experience.
My computer speakers are the pits so I cant tell if the mix translates well or not.

Great fun man....

chazba

chazba said:
Finally.....I used WMP and no problem. Hope that your system has a good LF extension....lol

No, but my neighbor's system does. We get to hear it every night at 2 am. :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

So when do we get to hear this??

At about 2:09, subtle bells on top line.
Excellent, me likey bells. Should blend right in with the 32 violins that are coming. :eek: :D

chazba said:
I can tell that I'm burned out....forgot the link

www.soundclick.com/chucks/kingrevcha

very cool! Do you have .wav files?? Its gonna be a loud one, thats for sure. If you have wav files I would love to have em.

Basically, I am going to "assemble" this thang. If it works, I will throw it in. I already have 50 tracks, plus I have 32 fiddles coming and geeters....

Very nice job. It is a fun tune to jam around with. It's hard enough that you gotta be on your toes, but easy enough that it is playable.

Thanks David...I think I can burn the parts as .wav but I'm not sure how you sync them up.?? The little bell part is only 8 bars long. Should I put the original at the beginning for a timing reference?? Clueless...

Chazba

hey i'd love to try to contribute. i'm really not smokin' at anything, but i can get mean with a synth.. isnt that inspector gadget??

well, if you want to add a techno/80's rock edge to it, let me know.

chazba said:
Thanks David...I think I can burn the parts as .wav but I'm not sure how you sync them up.?? The little bell part is only 8 bars long. Should I put the original at the beginning for a timing reference?? Clueless...

Chazba

Syncing is easy, I just drag stuff in Sonar. YOu can put stuff at the beginning or not, it doesnt matter. You can do some kind of u-send-it deal I suppose, or just make smaller files. It's not a long tune.

hey i'd love to try to contribute. i'm really not smokin' at anything, but i can get mean with a synth.. isnt that inspector gadget??

well, if you want to add a techno/80's rock edge to it, let me know.

Inspector Gadget ripped this off, good ears. This is from a classical suite called Peer Gynt that was written in the late 1800s. I am doing the whole suite, this is just the end.

I will HEAR anything. If you got something, sure I would love to hear it. No guarantee that it will go in :D . I honestly have NO clue as to what will go in and what wont, I am winging it :p The hard thing about this is the speedup, its hard to line all this stuff up. God bless Midi :D

DavidK said:
Thanks Bentrabbit! :cool: Sounds very good I am impressed. Do you have the tracks isolated?? :confused: I dont deal with real drums often, is there snare alone on one track or is it all on one stereo track? I downloaded the drums alone track, I will line it up shortky. Thanks for doing this, very cool :cool:

I can send you any of the isolated tracks if you want them....

I have kick, snare, OH left, OH right, and 3 close mic'd tom tracks (hi,mid,low)

Let me know what you would like

:)

BentRabbit said:
I can send you any of the isolated tracks if you want them....

I have kick, snare, OH left, OH right, and 3 close mic'd tom tracks (hi,mid,low)

Let me know what you would like

Just all of them :eek: ;) :D

I will send you a pm with my email. Do you do stuff like u-sendit?? I am a dummy when it comes to stuff like that, but I know how to get them sent to me. :D

DavidK said:
Just all of them :eek: ;) :D

I will send you a pm with my email. Do you do stuff like u-sendit?? I am a dummy when it comes to stuff like that, but I know how to get them sent to me. :D

I'm the web admin for a couple of different web sites, so I can just throw the files onto those servers and send you the links to download at your leisure....

Do you want wav or 320 mp3's?

BentRabbit said:
I'm the web admin for a couple of different web sites, so I can just throw the files onto those servers and send you the links to download at your leisure....

Do you want wav or 320 mp3's?

Wav is preferred if it isnt a hassle. To be honest, I honestly dont know if I could tell a difference between 320 and wav :o Maybe the kids can tell a difference, it's always about the kids. :D

BentRabbit said:
It's pretty big (107.5 megs)

Great Ceasars Ghost :eek: :D Downloading now. I am really glad I am not on dial up anymore.

Got it, thanks. On very first hearing, they sound like they are isolated well. I look forward to messing with them :cool:

DavidK said:
Inspector Gadget ripped this off, good ears. This is from a classical suite called Peer Gynt that was written in the late 1800s. I am doing the whole suite, this is just the end.

thats funny you mention that, becuase i definitley learned that in my 7th grade music class. whoa flash back.

well, if you got some wav's you have been sending out, they are welcome in my inbox ;)

vschiano2008@gmail.com

btw, who knows, i might send you an mp3 of the song completely remixed, in a techno/trance style.. then it's just for fun anyway ;) i've done it before, my name is short for TragikTEKNORemix btw, thats my full internet alias :eek:

classical meets techno is always a beautiful thing :cool:

TragikRemix said:
thats funny you mention that, becuase i definitley learned that in my 7th grade music class. whoa flash back.

well, if you got some wav's you have been sending out, they are welcome in my inbox ;)

vschiano2008@gmail.com

btw, who knows, i might send you an mp3 of the song completely remixed, in a techno/trance style.. then it's just for fun anyway ;) i've done it before, my name is short for TragikTEKNORemix btw, thats my full internet alias :eek:

classical meets techno is always a beautiful thing :cool:

I am not sending out wavs. You can download the mp3 from my soundclick links. The idea is that people record stuff, get it to me, I assemble it and viola! Music :D

I have absolutely know idea what a remix is. Really. I have heard of it.

DavidK said:
I am not sending out wavs. You can download the mp3 from my soundclick links. The idea is that people record stuff, get it to me, I assemble it and viola! Music :D

I have absolutely know idea what a remix is. Really. I have heard of it.

.... glad you know your French, DavidK... (You're close ;) - it's voila - now how do I do a grave accent ???? oh well....) Usually it's "walla" and that annoys the FC's up here to no end! :eek: :D

Back