Help wanted: a smokin Narrator

Bulls Hit said:
Well I'm the least scary person I know but wth

Prepare not to be scared LOL

Actually this might sound better if I smoked a pack of Camels and gargled some sand first...

Actually I think you sounded like you were about to crack up at one point.

zed32 said:
i DL'd Dogman's narration and put some effects on it....anyone wanna hear it? haha
I wanna hear everything and anything. :cool:

Well I'm the least scary person I know but wth

Prepare not to be scared LOL

Thanks BullsHit, sounds good. :) If anyone else wants to try, I would like to try one that is whispered. I am writing some music for background, I would like as many variations as I can get. The voiceovers actually give me the musical ideas. :cool:

Very cool Zed. I was doing a similiar thang with Dogmans take last nite. It was a lot of fun :D

Scrubs, you have a very nice and articulate speaking voice, well done. :cool:

I will play around and post some of these. I am not allowed to post the real music right now, I will make a similiar version.

Thanks Gerry! Is that your normal speaking voice?? Your songs are very "common man" and have the Bruce Springsteen working guy feel, the voice on those clips sounds very aristocratic and well-groomed, like you went to Eton academy with Prince Charles :D Very cool, I like the softer approach. I am not sure which approach is better, I can see it both ways. :)

DavidK said:
Thanks Gerry! Is that your normal speaking voice?? Your songs are very "common man" and have the Bruce Springsteen working guy feel, the voice on those clips sounds very aristocratic and well-groomed, like you went to Eton academy with Prince Charles :D Very cool, I like the softer approach. I am not sure which approach is better, I can see it both ways. :)
It came out different than my speaking voice. My normal voice sounds more like Krusty the Klown (just kidding) :D . Must be some recessive British gene on my Mom's side.... :eek: :D ;) :)

Back