Help Plz

Problem is the amount of daft posts we get like that that are actually serious. To many lazy assed mofos come here that just want to release a hit record and get a bunch of glory, without actually putting in any effort even as far as exploring the new software they just "bought", or doing a bit of reading (reading being something that is fast becoming a dying art in our society).

Though I think sometimes that's how you can tell. If someone just dropped a small fortune on a piece of software, they're more inclined to get the most out of it and explore it themselves. People who didn't pay a penny don't give a shit because they can just as easily give up on it and steal something easier. Just like they expect to get their software for free, they expect to get all the answers in life for free too.

The manual should be installed with the prog. If your usinng windows. Go to start select programs find cubase click on it, a number of tabs will come up you should see an one called documentation, you will find a number of manuals there. If not, then you have bought a pirate copy.

If you can't find it PM me you email address and I'll see if I can send you a copy of mine.

How are you sending the mic into your compouter?

ok raven is this the thread i negged ya for???? probably added something about not helping pirates??? software piracy is one of the things that draws ire around here and for good reason... if ya need more explanation check out MSH's sticky about it...

Back