Hello to the old JAMFEST folks

I thought I had contact info for several of the old Jamfest folks from many years ago,...??
Cannot find anyones phone numbers with several searches already. HELP
I am hoping to contact Dan the Drummer, AKA VTGREEN, MrQQ, Treeline, LI Slim, Charva,, Voxvender, and anyone else who can remember
The contact info for the Original Jamfests we had at Toms place in CT.
And Their phone infoas well, I had been meaning to send greetings, or stop and see some of the northeast folks that are still able to be contacted, like moved or out of the country, etc.
Thanks for any help..
Steve G

Many of the guys are on facebook. There is a Dragon Cave on facebook with some of the guys. Bealzebubba, Charva, VTGreen etc. I am
not a member of the group but I did attend most of the early jamfests as Dragonworks.

Reactions: TAE
There is more than one Dragon Cave on Facebook....
I am aware of this. Charva is Dave Martin on FB (Tonawanda N.Y.) Bealzebba is there, Glen Howland, can't remember all the screen names. Dan Whitmore is on FB. I speak with them now and then. L.I. Slim is on site (Larry Kolker). I moved to SW Virginia in the mountains.

Last edited:
I am aware of this. Charva is Dave Martin on FB (Tonawanda N.Y.) Bealzebba is there, Glen Howland, can't remember all the screen names. Dan Whitmore is on FB. I speak with them now and then. L.I. Slim is on site (Larry Kolker).
Yeah I'd say Jerry's right that FB Dragon Cave would be the best place to get that kind of info. QQ is on there too

I passed along your request in the FB Dragon Cave group. Hopefully somebody will contact you.

I was at all the Jam Fests at Tom's place in Andover, DaffDuck's house in Michigan, and Rush Kentucky.
Whatever happened to Beezelbubba?

Well, that sucks. He and the little blonde tart from Wyandotte (I forget her name) were helpful and supportive when my marriage was tanking.
by well, I mean he was always out there, physically, as far as I know, he is fine..

Hi Buck. Beeze and I shared a quick hello on Facebook. I have no idea if the little blonde tart and he are still together but she is in that group as well.

BTW - I don't remember you being at Tom's in 2003.

Back