Hello Music

fuzzsniffvoyage

Has any one made any purchases on their site? Low prices. And they're sold out on most items.

They do have the Fishman Triple Play for 289 with a coupon code. Free shipping too.

Also does anyone know if GC matches online prices?

Yesterday, I saw a sign at my local GC that says they will match any internet price. I'm sure there is fine print involved, like it has to be in stock or something. But still worth checking it out.

never heard of Hello Music.

GC will match prices. They can look up online at the store as well.

I used to have a friend that was a manager there. Amazing how much money I saved by getting stuff at cost...

Never heard of 'Hello Music'. Sweetwater reps will sell you gear at lowest price as possible, and give you free stuff if you ask nice.

Actually now that I think about it, I purchased my Tascam US1641 from Guitar Center. B&H Photo misprinted an add for $220. Guitar center did not have them in stock, but honored the price and gave 10% discount from that. They did charge for shipping tho. Ended up at $218.

Only thing I've bought from Hello Music is a mic cable they had on sale for $4 last week (first purchase, got it completley free!) Usually their 'deals' are not any better than you would see elsewhere and obvously limited inventory.

I did get a Fender Strat case at a ridiculously low price and a Heil PR40 for as low a price as I've seen on the net. The strat case came quickly, the Heil took about three weeks to arrive. No complaints about the packaging or the merchandise.
I do not like their email flyers---too many of them and they look like you can click on a specific item but, no matter what you click on, you end up with the whole maghilla (which is an endless webpage that you're expected to scroll through) and you have to login to get details about a product. Just too wierdly inconvenient for me to be a regular shopper/viewer.

They do seem to offer some outstanding values from time to time.

Paj
8^)

Back