Hear My First Song

c'mon ya'll i know there's more of ya'll who listened to my song.... please judge it... i REALLY need your opinion BAD OR GOOD

Had a nice little beat, something to vibe to.
I couldn't quite make out the lyrics though so I can't comment on the song itself.....
What did you use to record it?
I'm giving you mad props anyway, 'cause I like anyone who's getting down on their own, YA HEARD!
Keep on Keeping on, if it was straight garbage I would have told you......

Okay I'm going be honest nice beat. But I'ma tell ya what I told a 15 old girl I just started working with. You need to get a voice coach. You seem like you have a decent singing voice but I think you need help. And I'm not a singer so I can't help you with that.

flossyboy said:
I'm really feeling the beat, and I see where you was trying to go with it, but the vocals need alot of work playa......out of key on the verses, the hook, the bridge, get a autotuner or some ish.

i like the snare roll you got going on, you might have to teach me how to do dat there.

That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2663&alid=-1 ... my ish

when you say out of key, you mean off the beat right?
That snare roll, i use fruity loops so when you get that you'd get that type of sound

chalin27 said:
Okay I'm going be honest nice beat. But I'ma tell ya what I told a 15 old girl I just started working with. You need to get a voice coach. You seem like you have a decent singing voice but I think you need help. And I'm not a singer so I can't help you with that.

yeah i really gotta get my sister a vocal coach. almost everyone seem to be dissin her singing..lol

Oh my bad I thought u were the person singing. Should have read the first post fully:o . Nice work on the Beat. I have to listen to it again and check out your mixing skills.

yo

i think it has potential but a lot of people are probably being misled by the strong accent. are you from uk, asia? well anyways the accent is what's chopping it up. it sounds like she is trying real hard to sing articulately but, it's not quite there yet.

THE BEAT IS NICE IF YOU DROP THOS VOCALS soory bout the caps ... her voice is not set in the mix right. i mean good effort tho.

I think it is great! I mean you did it all yourself, you must be proud :) right now im working trying to make my own beats with Acid and so forth, Its just nice to see someone accomplish something like this. Makes me feel better!

First i got a request can you post the instrumentals for the 2 songs so we can check the mixes

Anyway great choice of sounds
Good composition and arangement
you've already heard about the vocal which is not being dissed merely rectified :)

you could transpose the Tracks to make it match her pitch ( but i wouldn't, not for an entire song or 2)

Last edited:
um..

jugalo180 said:
i think it has potential but a lot of people are probably being misled by the strong accent. are you from uk, asia? well anyways the accent is what's chopping it up. it sounds like she is trying real hard to sing articulately but, it's not quite there yet.

um..naw.. we from New York. Accent? She got accent? lol

L'espion Noir said:
First i got a request can you post the instrumentals for the 2 songs so we can check the mixes

sorry dawg.can't do that. Those are like one of my best beats. I can't post em

oops

originally posted by genuwine
um..naw.. we from New York. Accent? She got accent? lol

my bad. let's move on to the next suggestion then. her harmony is off. i don't think you can fix the song to her harmony because she is jumping all over the place. maybe if you imagine playing her verses on the piano find the melody and whatever wouldn't fit in those keys would be off.

Re: oops

jugalo180 said:
originally posted by genuwine

my bad. let's move on to the next suggestion then. her harmony is off. i don't think you can fix the song to her harmony because she is jumping all over the place. maybe if you imagine playing her verses on the piano find the melody and whatever wouldn't fit in those keys would be off.

when you say "wouldn't fit in those keys" do you mean she's off the beat?

Back