Hats with or without tambourine?

Tambourine or not to Tambourine???

• DO use a tambourine on the hi-hats.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • DON'T use a tambourine on the hi-hats.

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • SOMEWHERE ELSE on the kit there's a tambourine.

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

Atterion

Do you folks use a tambourine on the hi-hats or not. This question inspired by a late night listening of Moby Dick the other night....I don't, but love that sound.......

They make tamborine attachments you can put on, or take off, as you like...you're not committed to either one.

Do I use one?

No.

yeah, it works with some songs but not others. definitely worked on moby dick. is there one on the middle bit on whole lotta love? i thought not but my friend insists he can hear one. just sounds like he's really pushing down the hat pedal.

Thanks for the signature with the free spyware scanner, which no doubt also installs spyware the same as most free scanners do! Another reason I have a good job.

Thanks, Bill Gates!!! GREAT operating system you have there! Holes just like swiss cheese!!

:D :D :D :D

I use tambourine, but I'm not a drummer. I'l just sample a tambourine and layer it on top of a hit-hat sample. Sounds pretty cool for pop-rock songs. Really depends on the feel you're going for, I guess

It's easier to remove/process/manipulate it if it's on it's own track. Hat trick is a cool thing live, but useless like a double neck guitar in the studio. Just cue up another track.

Back